General

Am i in the wrong place?

It doesn't surprise me that some people are just looking to get money on here but I can say that there isn't a point in giving up hope on finding a partner. There are people out there that are looking for partners or relationships. If I hadn't already been in a relationship I'd be looking for one on here. Anyway, there will be a ton of misses for the few hits that you will get when you go for what you want but it's those hits that make it worth it.
5 years

Am i in the wrong place?

I think the best and most sane solution would be to allow people who actually have accounts, the FREE ability to hide For-Profit people.

Much like the OP, I would rather not waste my time with someone who is here to just make money and lead you on.
5 years

Am i in the wrong place?

givemestuff:
Well buddy.. you'll really like my recent post about the Gold Digging that goes on, not just here, but many different sites, especially any particular big lady that goes to great effort to point out her clips4sale page. (yay.......not) I often have to clear some rage by doing some press ups when that happens, but oh well.

It's something that I knew already and strongly suspected... but I just needed confirmation of my worst fears that large women are more interested in getting money for food and eating it than getting a partner. That seems to be a concept dead in the water.

these ladies set this precedent long ago. It may be time to swallow the red-pill and embrace a life of isolation, solitude and celibacy.

Even superman has a fortress of solitude.. I would highly recommend that you find your own, save your money and enjoy the decline.

cus i know when the majority of men are gasping for their last breath in the gutters of #metoo the smart men like me will be laughing all the way to the bank,

alone.

StarSmoke:
Please pay no mind to this guy. He is a known troll on here and we have no idea how he hasn't been banned already. He admits that he just makes new profiles to mess with us though. Absolutely no other contributions but the trolling. Guess he's got a bad case of little dick syndrome or honestly might just have a few screws loose in the head haha.

Gonna go out on a limb and say he’s a bitter bitch because nobody wants his Pygmy dick. There are definitely girls here of the “holla for a dolla” variety. However, not all of us are of that ilk and if you don’t act like an inveterate douche tickler like this guy, you have s decent chance of meeting them. 😉
5 years

Am i in the wrong place?

vipersfate3:
I�m so sick of Feabie and all the pay to play bitches there. There needs to be a fat fetish site dedicated to relationships based on the fetish

Diamondiamond:
VIPERFATE3 THIS MESSAGE IIS TO YOUR PATHETIC ASS!

NICE O KNOW THIS WHY YOU CALLED ME A WHORE YOU PIECE OF SHIT. I DONT EVEN KNW YOU SO THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU COMMENT ON A RANDOM PERSONS POST WITH YOUR PERSONAL BULLSHIT. YOURE ALONE CAUSE YOURE A PATHETIC WASTE OF SPACE THAT DESERVES NOTHING MORE TO DIE IN UR OWN FILTH AND SORROW!

Finally Fat:
All caps. Lol.

The place is a joke.
But, there has to be 'somewhere' for all the childish, attention-seeking, drama-queens, and I'm glad it's on there otherwise they might all be on here !!!!
I treat it like a comedy club, and often reply to some of their pathetic posts, and when they go off on one, and attack me, I just destroy them with intelligent debate and put-downs.
I think it's membership must be made up from 80% 18 year old American girls, who all seem to feel like they deserve to be treated like royalty, and if you don't oblige, you are instantly attacked by their little gang of followers and have to read 3 dozen insults about how ugly you are etc.
It's absolutely pathetic, but it amuses me to destroy their little sad gang-attack when I take them all on.
5 years