General

I can't stop

Nobody could doubt how much I love fattening my butterball, but I now feel guilty. I ran into an old professor of mine. A very dear man, he's put on some weight, and like the wicked person I am I invited him out to lunch. He's eaten a substantial lunch and has just gone back to class, and I just *had* to feed him. Also, I had a little Feederism romp with Gelato Princess and stuffed her silly.
I'm a little concerned that I seemingly cannot stop feeding people. I'm going to have to calm down about it all.
5 years

I can't stop

May as well, since I can't stop fattening people, apparently.
5 years

I can't stop

TheWhipHand: I'm a little concerned that I seemingly cannot stop feeding people.

Wanting to share a meal with an old friend is not wrong. You did not force him to over indulge, he did it of his own free will, and no long-term harm will come of it.

The real question is what feeding means to you and how you think about weight gain on yourself and others. It's what is in your heart that matters.
5 years

I can't stop

Bigfatbellyfan:
More on this romp with the Gelato Princess?

She's a total feedee. I went to the shop to get some gelato (the excuse). She was there, even more plump than before, and wearing an obviously right shirt and not even trying a bit to hide her plump tummy. I took her to dinner after her shift, at which point I ordered a customary amount of food for fattening. After eating a lot, she fake complained she was "getting so fat", to which I said "So what you're saying is you need some more dessert."
I drove her around, bought her some dessert, made her eat it, and praised her for being such a good little pig. Generally I don't care much for the whole pig thing, but she did.
It was fun to play with her.

As for the prof, I genuinely wanted to fatten him when I saw him- it's almost like a switch. I see someone who's the slighted bit plump and I want to stuff them. I'm completely guilty of being sadistic.
5 years

I can't stop

TheWhipHand:
I see someone who's the slighted bit plump and I want to stuff them. I'm completely guilty of being sadistic.

Bigfatbellyfan:
Right there with you. There's a server that complained how she's bigger then she used to be (she's a normal healthy weight) but since then I'm extra keen to her saying she's hungry.

When it comes to my SugarBear I always want to stuff her to maximum capacity when feeding her. After a lunch or dinner out I make sure to take her out to ice cream before getting home. Seeing her glazed sleepy eyes as she huffs and puffs about being so full, with lil burps followed by moans of ecstasy. Drives me wild!

I don't like burping, but I do love it when he is so full after having eaten he has to sit a moment before we can leave. So cute.
5 years

I can't stop

Rivas:
Guess my application for help got rejected smiley?

No, but it is rather late in the evening.
5 years

I can't stop

Bigfatbellyfan:

TheWhipHand:
She's a total feedee. I went to the shop to get some gelato (the excuse). She was there, even more plump than before, and wearing an obviously right shirt and not even trying a bit to hide her plump tummy. I took her to dinner after her shift, at which point I ordered a customary amount of food for fattening. After eating a lot, she fake complained she was "getting so fat", to which I said "So what you're saying is you need some more dessert."
I drove her around, bought her some dessert, made her eat it, and praised her for being such a good little pig. Generally I don't care much for the whole pig thing, but she did.

As for the prof, I genuinely wanted to fatten him when I saw him- it's almost like a switch. I see someone who's the slighted bit plump and I want to stuff them. I'm completely guilty of being sadistic.

DEFINITELY want to hear more about the gelato gal. Stick with that pig. She sounds like she has amazing potential
5 years

I can't stop

Bigfatbellyfan:

TheWhipHand:

Largerthennormal:
DEFINITELY want to hear more about the gelato gal. Stick with that pig. She sounds like she has amazing potential

I have to consider that carefully. Of course Butterball is too tame to venture such a question as to where I was for the greater part of that night, but when I got into bed I knew he hadn't gone to sleep, and the next morning he needed an extra deep kiss before I left for work. Today, with the company coming, he's been especially homey and clearly was affected by that choice, so I must consider my choice. I may be a Domme, and he my fat little husband, but I fancy I'm not monstrously selfish.
5 years

I can't stop

TheWhipHand:
. . .
I'm completely guilty of being sadistic.

FattenedUp:
Did you actually call her pig? smiley smiley

Why do you consider it sadistic? The overstuffed feedees may be uncomfortable for a while but you're not making them suffer.

A: yes, she made a clear indication she liked that so I played along.

B: true.
5 years

I can't stop

TheWhipHand:
. . .
I'm completely guilty of being sadistic.

FattenedUp:
Did you actually call her pig? smiley smiley

Why do you consider it sadistic? The overstuffed feedees may be uncomfortable for a while but you're not making them suffer.

TheWhipHand:
A: yes, she made a clear indication she liked that so I played along.

B: true.

So fatten her up as quick and as much as possible. She is a pig...and you love to fatten...
5 years
12   loading