Lifestyle tips

What are you wearing? what's your fav item of clothing?

johnxyz:

nofbar:
Would maternity jeans be out of the question for wearing in public?

johnxyz:
Yes.

Ditzy:
Why exactly ?
Jeans are jeans so if they fit wear them.

Maternity style jeans and pants are all my wife fits, so ya know I surely don’t have a problem with it:-)
2 years

what's your fav item of clothing?

I'm going to give two answers 😛

I love my Kingsize wool overcoat. It looks quite debonair (imho), and I always look forward to being able to wear it during winter. Only catch is that I've put on 15kg since the start of winter this year and I can't button it up anymore 🤭

I also love my Demonia Riot-20 boots, and going by the amount of comments I get, everyone seems to love them. Unfortunately they're over five years old now and the heel is starting to wear out. I was going to buy the same again to replace them, but they're discontinued so I'm probably going to buy a pair of Demonia Riot-21MP, because they're basically just a more "extreme" version of the Riot design.
2 years

In public, my roomy cargo work pants with a belt and a t shirt big enough to cover me and not too tight or too loose. Or a flannel!

In private, usually the tightest t shirt I have.
2 years

I really enjoy wearing dresses especially the green one in my photos. It’s so comfortable and stretchy. It makes me feel great when I wear it 😁
2 years
12   loading