Body inflation

Alone time...time to get big!

I have some time alone next week with the house to myself, so I'm able to do a full-day inflate/bloat/stuffing fest. I don't do too well with stuffing unfortunately, as I seem to hit my max in that aspect a lot sooner and with smaller size than bloating or inflating with liquid or air. However, I did manage to acquire from MJ that will inspire the munchies and relaxation I might need to hit a new plateau. Any tips on hitting my max with food, preferably stuff that doesn't lead to massive weight gain? I have pretty good metabolism still and can polish off a pizza by myself, but food seems to get me almost nauseous long before I hit what I know to be my physical limits. Barring the food route, I may just bloat it up the night before, then spend the next day pumping in air until I have to waddle around the house. I'm excited to test my limits and see how big I can get again, as I haven't had a full day to myself for quite a while. Any input or tips would be awesome!
5 years

Alone time...time to get big!

[quote]Konkon:
Remember your belly is like a balloon.
The more you over stuff it the larger you make it... Rice works well and it expands.
4 years