Gaining

Weight gained since joining ff

I was 125 when I joined back in late 2014. Met a local girl on here who was a mutual gainer and kinda started gaining up to about 138, and then I lost most of it. Went on another gainer kick the year after, getting up to about 140 before I got too busy to keep it up, and wound up going back down to 131. Last I weighed myself I was in the upper 130s, but I've been hitting the gym once a week since April of last year and not eating to gain, so I'm not sure how much is muscle. I'm close to my "heaviest" now, but I'm sure I was at my "fattest" in late 2016.

I wonder what the future will hold. I'm trying to stay fit right now, but I hope I run into a girl who will take me very far in the opposite direction.
5 years

nassi1234:
I went from 135 to 194 since I joined Fantasy feeder!
5 years

nassi1234:
I went from 135 to 194 since I joined Fantasy feeder!
a
5 years

I have gained about twenty pounds in the years since joining Fantasy.
5 years

Shellie:
Since joining mid March, I've gained about 30 lbs

Looking forwardto your next 30 Shellie! Maybe by Christmas?
5 years

240-314 since joining FF
5 years

About 170 pounds. 230 - 400
5 years

Fatffa:
240-314 since joining FF

Blooming up huge and fat as a blimp!
5 years

Funny because I was always into larger women when I initially joined but overtime I got fat myself and I loved it. I was 150 lbs then. Over the years I got up to 256 lbs. Riding somewhere around 240 currently.
5 years

Weight doesn't seem to mean much with my body but I was around 115 lbs many years ago, joined this site after being on some now defunct websites after gaining some muscle to around 130, these days I'm hovering around 140 but the muscles have mostly gone and been replaced by fat. I used to be thin with a light 6 pack, now my belly is spilling over my jeans and wobbling every time I touch it.. Maybe body fat is better gauge? I've gone from 10 percent to 30, making me overfat for my weight!
5 years
123   loading