Fat experiences

How to tell if friends notice you gained....

voluptuouslover:
I think there are a lot of women as well as guys .....that have a secret fascination with Fat. Not to the degree we all do ....but I definitely think they are intrigued although they might not seek it out for a relationship ....but how many women or Men do you know that don’t seem to care and actually like that there spouse fattened up after being together for a while. Not all the time but they seem to like it a lot more than not liking it.

Startnew:
If it weren't for the social stigma and people weren't so chicken they would probably be more open about it

I totally agree. I mean, just look at what fraction of the population is fat these days... and there is plenty of love and attraction. Not everyone is into fat of course, but I think most people actually don't mind, and more than admit it actually like it. It's so soft and fun... what's not to like, haha.
5 years

The only comments I hear directly are from my father. He complains a lot about my weight. Other comments I hear second hand from other friends and family. I don't really care about it, it only encourages me!
5 years

Hadn't seen one of my friends since college and she couldn't get over my rolls when I was sitting down. She kept prodding me, said I felt like dough. Ended up grabbing a handful.
5 years

HammerTime44:
How to tell if friends notice you gained but won't tell you?

I know this sounds crazy but it's my first time in 10 years of wanting to gain weight that I'm doing it and it's starting to show and now small progress day 4 into a two week heavy cream diet, seeing friends etc this weekend, and I'm clearly a noob at this and just waned to see if anyone had stories or tale tell signs of they noticed and wouldn't dare say anything lol

At work most people call me big guy. But just about all of my wife's friends make comments about my weight to my wife when I'm not in the room. But I have gone from a large shirt to a 2XL. Thanks to my wife my large ball belly can't be hidden and is always hanging out.
5 years

Last time I saw my friends from home and I was chubbier I had gained 30 lbs in the months before when I was away, first meal out was at a pizza place, got there with no comment as I had a large coat on, we had garlic bread to start, many beers and large pizzas as mains, they hardly finished half of theirs and were talking about gyms and jogging in their new towns, meanwhile I was sat in the middle of the table in a tight jumper, suddenly self conscious with one hand on my new belly trying to cover it and the other finishing off my food. the subject of gyms came round to an overfed me and I replied with a mouthful of four cheese pizza and my belly straining against my jumper "what gym?" "yeah it figures, put on a bit have you?" Was a relief to have the topic in the open
5 years

Old friends have never said anything, even when I was at my heaviest. It may be because several of them are fat, and most of those who weren't fat in high school or college have gotten at least a little plump since then ^.^

Some family hassled me about my weight when I began getting a bit fat late in high school, but they shut their traps after I stopped showing up to family functions for seven years. I'm down a bit from my heaviest, but I'm still sitting at around 250ish, and if they're thinking anything, they're keeping it quiet. It could help that several of my cousins, just like my friends, have gotten a bit fat over the years!
5 years
12   loading