Lifestyle tips

Conflicted feeder

Hey guys, I've been having a bit of an internal struggle lately and I hope ya'll can help. I've had a weight gain, FA fetish since I was young, which was until recently limited to the internet.

However, around 3 years ago, I met the most amazing woman that I want to spend my life with. I completely respect her wishes and body in every way, but the feeder part of me has always been there. When we met she was a chubby 180, and has grown to a larger 225 in the past few years, mostly unintentionally.

I try to encourage her to be healthy and exercise, but at the same time I make sure she has plenty of opportunities to indulge. She wants me to bring her take out? I got it. She's feeling like ice cream? We go get it.

This of course has caused her weight to rise over time, and probably will in the future. Though I would love to see her even larger, I am conflicted on how to feel. She knows I prefer bigger women, and is fairly indifferent to her body and changing size. But at the same time, she can have days where she hates her weight, or when friends and family make comments.

Is it wrong of me to continue subtly encouraging her?
I just want her to be happy and healthy in the future, but this instinct is such a deep part of me I don't know how to ignore it
5 years

Conflicted feeder

Like you, I'm an enabler/encourager. If she wants to "1000 calories a day should be enough!" then I help her with that. But the moment she says "do we have chips?", I'm going to give them to her.

She doesn't like weight gain, often says she doesn't like her body this way, but over the course of our marriage she has basically done this eating thing.

To be done with that feeling you describe, I just told her last year. When I had made clear I like her with more meat on her and it came to dieting, I said that I have no problem supporting her, but that I don't want to be the food police. That when she asks for ice cream, she's going to get ice cream. The responsibilty for her weight management should be with her.

I just make the path of least resistance, which she likes to take, as enjoyable and tempting as possible. Never any negative comments on her eating. Display of love and affection for how she looks. Combined with the fact that eating is more fun than being on a diet, she keeps taking that path of least resistance.

Another thing that comes into play is that there are XXXX options:

1. She diets, remains more or less overweight, and dieting makes her feel miserable for missing out
2. She diets, loses lots of weight, but can't go back to enjoying food -- so she feel miserable about missing out
3. She doesn't diet, eats how she wants, and gains weight -- so she hates her body with some regularity

I don't think there is a scenario where a woman can be 100% happy with the weight/food balance.
5 years

Conflicted feeder

I honestly wish I had this problem. I would love to have the support of a feeding partner who respected my boundaries. You all have some lucky ladies and I wish you all the best. ❤️
5 years