Gaining

Is there a point of no return? (my questions)

1. In my experience fattening my little husband, there is a point at which your habits and environment have changed to make it very difficult to lose the weight. Each time he gained a substantial amount of weight I would take him out to do an activity he used to love, to see how fat he had gotten. Each time it seemed too difficult for him to complete the task, or how he tackled it completely changed based on weight.

2. In my second hand experience yes, it will be easier to put on more weight after having gained a substantial amount, because once you cultivate the habit of laziness, or weakness, and overindulgence it compounds on itself. As he fattened, the activities became harder, and thus were cut out of his routine (except household chores).
5 years

Does watching him struggle with the addional weight push your buttons?

How about the household chores, again does it give you pleasure, and feeling of a job well done?
5 years

As to the first question, I feel more satisfied when I see him struggle.

The chores for me are more about coming home to a clean house and that it's managed appropriately, and I find that arousing. I know he will do his job and tend to the household as he's always done. When I come home everything is always done.
5 years

Here are my question(s):

1) Am I foolish to try to reach 225 lbs? Not at all.

2) If I reach an obese BMI and I like it, will that make me likely to gain even more whether I want to or not? If you like it, there will be no reason whatsoever to lose weight and every reason to gain more. However, if you want to lose weight, you still can.

3) if I reach obesity and decide I don’t like it, will I even be able to drop back to 180 or so? Of course.

4) What additional body changes can I expect between 190 and 225? Your belly will get bigger as will your thighs and, indeed, everything else. As far as what you can do physically, nothing will change
5 years

There is only a point of no return if you let it happen.
Not sure if you have strong willpower or not but if you don't like the gain you can always lose it.
I think its sweet of you to gain for him and I hope it works out best for both of you.
5 years