Gaining

Delayed effects of heavy cream 0_o

You guys are lucky. I still don’t see many results from heavy cream
5 years

[/quote]HammerTime44:
I do really bad!! I'm just afraid it's gonna be the push to never being skinny again..[/quote]
You don’t want to be skinny. You seem enamored with the weight gain more than staying thin. Just let go, your fat. It’s ok. Just enjoy yourself and see what happens!! Enjoy and drink up.
5 years

I’m also engaging in some heavy cream myself. Two days ago I went for half a pint, enjoyed it a little too much and later that day I went for a full pint. I felt a different kind of full... I took a break from it yesterday and plan on doing a pint again today later. I’m making sure to hit over 3000 calories as well. I feel noticeably bloated in my stomach. Can’t wait for the so called after effects to happen!
5 years

Be sure you get your 3000 calories a day ... THEN add the pint a day of cream to it!
5 years

fatchance:
Be sure you get your 3000 calories a day ... THEN add the pint a day of cream to it!

I'm making sure to! I'm enjoying this a little too much. Also I don't want to jump ahead of myself but I'm tempted to start going for a quart... Should I ease myself into a pint regaurly before I up my intake?
5 years

I’d ease myself, but go for a quart!!
5 years

feedher3000:
I’d ease myself, but go for a quart!!

I’m tempted to but I’ll ease into it. If the delayed effects are a thing for me I want it to be a slower pace. I don’t want to be taken by surprise by having to buy a new wardrobe.
5 years

nocturnalambient:
I’m tempted to but I’ll ease into it. If the delayed effects are a thing for me I want it to be a slower pace. I don’t want to be taken by surprise by having to buy a new wardrobe.

HammerTime44:
Yeah I would eat 3000 calories and then right before bed have a pint of heavy cream. I'm slowly gaining like 2lbs a week since stopping so it broke my metabolisim. But my t shirts are tight and show off my curves, thighs got HUGE, slight white marks (idk if there stretch marks) on my hips where my hip bones used to be. I lost the V I had. And my underbelly and lower belly poke out, I feel like I have a tire growing around my hips/belly[/quote]

My lower belly has some heft to it now too! I'm actually pretty excited about it because for the longest time it was peeking out but not hanging. I'm hoping as I grow out gravity will do it's thing. I actually feel full around my face too.
5 years

becomingoverweight:
BTW, the fat that makes your belly protrude/stick out is called visceral fat. The fat you're talking about being in your lower belly and face is called subcutaneous fat. Dairy is good for gaining subcutaneous fat.[/quote]

Noted, focusing on getting that subcutaneous fat. I'm all about it. I read that visceral fat is bad for health.
5 years

becomingoverweight:
I made a post with many studies on fat yesterday. You might be interested.
compendium of fat studies[/quote]

Wow what a compendium of information. Brings me back to my school research days. Fortunately most of my belly is not firm in the sense of a beer belly. It's pretty soft and pinchable. To my my understanding that's subcutaneous fat right?
5 years
12345   loading