Gaining

Delayed effects of heavy cream 0_o

becomingoverweight:
Well subcutaneous fat deposits over visceral fat so you could still have a soft belly and a lot of visceral fat. Based on your description of your body and your pictures, I'd say you have a lot of subcutaneous and visceral fat. You are feeling subcutaneous fat but underneath that is visceral fat. I've noticed a good indicator of visceral fat is the belly protruding. The more it protrudes, the more visceral fat you have.[/quote]

Seems about right. I need to do some more cardio when I'm at the gym to burn some of it but intake more than I'm burning. Before I was gaining by just stuffing my face with loads of calories, carbs, and sugars. Im trying to go about it a healthier way but it looks like I need to go slow and steady with it.
5 years

becomingoverweight:
Yeah. There's a segment in those studies I posted about to effects of various kinds of food on fat distribution. Carbohydrates and alcohol aren't that good for your fat distribution.[/quote]

I loaded up on beer and carbs during my initial gain. I'm going to primarily use heavy cream this time around and incorporate some cardio. Thankfully visceral fat burns easier.
5 years

I tried a quart out today. Kind of a bit much, I'm super bloated a I feel a lot squishier in my thighs and waist lately. I'll probably go down to a pint for tomorrow.
5 years

becomingoverweight:
Could you take daily measurements of your waist and hips? I'm curious about the effect this'll have on your fat distribution. It's best to do the waist measurement when empty.[/quote]

Sure thing. I've been pretty bloated the past few days but I'll be sure to.
5 years

Skdully:
Two days in and I'm loving it! Hard part is getting past the feeling full for awhile after the cream.

I'm with you on that. I feel a different kind of full after drinking it. I had to chug the quart otherwise I wouldn't be able to finish it.
5 years

Skdully:
Two days in and I'm loving it! Hard part is getting past the feeling full for awhile after the cream.

nocturnalambient:
I'm with you on that. I feel a different kind of full after drinking it. I had to chug the quart otherwise I wouldn't be able to finish it.

Skdully:
I haven't tried a solid quart of heavy cream yet. Just been doing a pint cut with a pint of chocolate milk.

I've been thinking about adding some kind of flavor rather than just drinking it straight. A quart on it's own is so filling. I finished one quick last night and I'm still full.
5 years

Skdully:
That's definitely been the problem I've been facing is still feeling full much after. But I think my body is adjusting and my appetite is coming back sooner.[/quote]

I was at least able to eat breakfast despite being so full after waking up. I’m definitely going to go down to a pint again but knowing I can keep a quart down is great for when I’m better adjusted. I’m probably going to drink heavy cream until Friday and give myself a 2 day break then go for another 5 days again. So far I haven’t gained but I feel softer in some areas.
5 years

nocturnalambient:
So far I haven’t gained but I feel softer in some areas.

becomingoverweight:
You haven't gained any weight but feel softer? Interesting.

Skdully:
Same thing in my case. I stepped on the scale last night and I was actually down a pound or two

Lol I'm down 1-2 pounds too.
5 years

Skdully:
Same thing in my case. I stepped on the scale last night and I was actually down a pound or two

Interesting! If you are feeling softer as well then this would support my theory that heavy cream redistributes fat and as a result reduces visceral fat.

HammerTime44:
I lost the V I had.

becomingoverweight:
HammerTime44, on page 6 you said this and I asked what you meant by V. Unfortunately you didn't seem to see it so I'm asking you what you meant by V again.

Probably torso shape. I used to sport a V shape in my athletic days.
5 years

HammerTime44:
I'm 4 weeks ahead of you...... Heavy cream is like Liam Neeson. It doesn't know who you are or where you are, but it will find you, and it will catch you, and you will be wide eyed standing on a scale 8lbs up in a week and expanding still

In that case I hope it hits me like taken 4. Nahmsayin.
5 years
12345   loading