Gaining

Delayed effects of heavy cream 0_o

Okay so after taking measurements the past few days it looks like I'm expanding in increments half inches. My thighs have expanded the most though and my chest and hips feel a lot softer too.
5 years

I haven’t been measuring, but I’ve been staying the same weight but noticing that I’m starting to get stupid soft in some areas, my belly has lost any definition it had underneath my fat layer, and my upper thighs are starting to explode with stretch marks, unfortunately that’s the only area I’ve noticed stretch marks. I’ve also started to notice my belly fold in different ways. All this I’ve started noticing with these last 5 quarts of heavy cream over the last 2 weeks. Wonder if my weight will shoot up at some point too?
5 years

Skdully:
Finished my 5 day test strong with a full quart last night. Time to wait and see how much I expand 🙂

Nice! How was a quart? I found myself overly full even until the next day when I did one.
5 years

Skdully:
Finished my 5 day test strong with a full quart last night. Time to wait and see how much I expand 🙂

nocturnalambient:
Nice! How was a quart? I found myself overly full even until the next day when I did one.

Skdully:
It wasn't too bad actually. With my mix I was doing the rest of the week ended up being a quart so I think that helped me.

I was drinking a couple ensures alongside the heavy cream and didn't realize I was also doing an additional 16 oz. When I did a quart I still drank 16 oz of ensure which explains why I was so full... Last night I had some ice cream alongside the additional ensure. Looking forward to how it settles. I have to admit I'm a little impatient 😅.
5 years

Starting on a 2 week cream binge, last time I gained 20 pounds. Wish me luck. Can't wait to grow out of my work shirt, maybe pop some buttons.
5 years

becomingoverweight:
Could you take daily measurements of your waist and hips? I'm curious about the effect this'll have on your fat distribution. It's best to do the waist measurement when empty.

My weight doesn’t seem right and it’s probably water weight but this morning I weighed myself and I’m a good 5 lbs heavier while empty. My thighs are much softer and rub noticely more. My belly is softer and jiggles a lot more, especially in my lower belly. I grew 2 inches in my waist and thighs and about a half inch in my hips and chest. My belly is also more pronounced in my xl shirts.
5 years

Skdully:
Sounds like some awesome results! Gonna go for another week of cream?

Yeah hoping for more of it to kick in. Loving how much softer I feel. And I’m definitely doing another week, just taking one off to see if I gain more.
5 years

nocturnalambient:
My weight doesn’t seem right and it’s probably water weight but this morning I weighed myself and I’m a good 5 lbs heavier while empty. My thighs are much softer and rub noticely more. My belly is softer and jiggles a lot more, especially in my lower belly. I grew 2 inches in my waist and thighs and about a half inch in my hips and chest. My belly is also more pronounced in my xl shirts.

becomingoverweight:
Wait, so your belly is sticking out more now?

Sort of? My lower belly softened up a lot so it sort of shows more through my shirts.
5 years

becomingoverweight:
Oh, well that makes sense. Good to hear.

For sure! I’m looking forward to see where I soften up and especially looking forward to next week when I drink heavy cream again.
5 years

HammerTime44:
.. please convince me to do it! I really want to but I know it's gonna be the point of no return and I'll be obese in a year and a half..... thoughts?[/quote]

There is no point in resisting, you know you are going to give in eventually. Just go ahead HammerTime, commit to the two weeks of cream. You should really go ahead and commit to 4 weeks of cream. You know you want to. The feeling of you body growing softer ... the anticipation of it expanding ... the knowing that you will never be wearing these clothes again.

You want it, you know you do, go ahead make the commitment.
5 years
23456   loading