Gaining

Delayed effects of heavy cream 0_o

nocturnalambient:
I also gained around 7 pounds after not seeing a change for a week. I�m pretty surprised that I got a lot softer but didn�t gain any weight then a week later 7 pounds just piled on. I�m loving the how much fatter I feel/am and I plan on drinking heavy cream again for 5 days and 2 days off.

Do you think you lost some visceral fat?

I'm not sure of a good way to measure visceral fat. I'm doing more cardio at the gym to try and burn some. My love handles are a lot softer though.
5 years

becomingoverweight:
You can kinda tell how much you have by how much your belly protrudes.

Looks like my belly isn't protuding as much, even when stuffed. I'm guessing Ive lost a bit of visceral fat.
5 years

When did you have the cookies with cream? Was it in the morning or just before bed? I do not remember, how many calories in a pack of Oreos, suger?
5 years

Keep in mind that you NEED lots of carbs/sugar to go with the cream/fat. If you don't have plenty of the carbs, but have lots of fats ... you are effectively putting yourself on the Atkins Diet and may lose weight or at least not gain.
5 years

Remember, you NEED the sugar with the cream to get the best effect!
5 years

becomingoverweight:
"I'm not entirely sure about this. Also the sugar might negatively affect fat distribution. Then again, nocturnalambient lost a significant amount of visceral fat by drinking heavy cream so it may cancel out the sugar's affects on fat distribution."[/quote]

This is simple folks. Eating mostly fats and protein has several names, Atkins Diet, South Beach Diet, Low Carb Diet. All of these have WEIGHT LOSS in common. They all use the low carbs and high fats to put your body in Ketosis causing you to BURN BODY FAT.

So I agree, you do not want to get fat on just carbs, but you NEED plenty of carbs with your fats (like cream) in order to store all those calories as new fat in your body.
5 years

It is better to keep it up longer. If you "binge" for a few days your body will try to store the extra calories in your liver and burn them over the next few days while dampening your hunger.

If you keep it up for a couple weeks or more, your body gets the liver "full" and starts storing all of the extra as fat.

Everybody seems to notice the lag with cream between the drinking of it daily to the gain starting. That is what is happening.
5 years

fatchance:
Remember, you NEED the sugar with the cream to get the best effect!

becomingoverweight:
I'm not entirely sure about this. Also the sugar might negatively affect fat distribution. Then again, nocturnalambient lost a significant amount of visceral fat by drinking heavy cream so it may cancel out the sugar's affects on fat distribution.

Yeah it’s definitely different than when I carb loaded and drank milkshakes instead. Someone mentioned heavy cream used in a Keto diet, heavy cream alongside with the cardio, some lifting, and trying to eat 3000 calories seems to have put a bit of subcutaneous fat on me. I’m not nearly as big as I was in my pics (lost some weight before chugging cream and deciding to gain again and ate less carbs). My belly isn’t protruding as much but it’s much softer now and starting to get a bit more of hang (which I’m super happy about and always wanted). It really does seem that heavy cream promotes more subcutaneous fat growth.
5 years

Sounds Reasonable, and not too different from what I was trying to say in terms of what to eat.

I am under the impression however, that the fat gets converted to glucose (slowly) and get stored just like carbs in the liver.
5 years

So my question to everyone - on average - how many calories is everyone consuming in just heavy cream on a daily basis?
5 years
45678   loading