Gaining

Delayed effects of heavy cream 0_o

marakinsis:
Are there any records of long term experiences with heavy cream?

It seems like everyone who sets out on a journey of long term heavy cream consumption mysteriously never report back. Those who do report back at all seem to have done it for a week, maybe two, and then stop.

Has anyone been able to commit? What was your experience?

Personally I’ve been using it for 6 months or so, but I don’t consume it in huge quantities. Because that gets expensive! But I make sure to always keep some in my fridge & use it in place of/in addition to milk. I really like the taste so I also tend to give in and drink it straight from the container sometimes. It’s hard to say how much of my gaining is due to that because there are plenty of reasons why I’ve been gaining, but I’m sure it helps. I think if you were able to consume higher amounts, the weight would pile on quickly.
2 years

marakinsis:

It seems like everyone who sets out on a journey of long term heavy cream consumption mysteriously never report back. Those who do report back at all seem to have done it for a week, maybe two, and then stop.

I have done this on multiple occasions, but my records are not in one place. I tend to just put my weight gain updates in the most recent Gaining thread that is relevant.

I'm a hard gainer, and heavy whipping cream has been the only thing that worked for me. I was not able to consistently gain weight any other way.

I gained weight in 4-week cycles, with a one-week break in between. I drank about 300 ml per sitting, spaced out at least 2 hours apart. I typically did this 5 times per day.

Assuming I did not hit any plateaus during a gaining cycle, I would typically gain about 22 pounds over 4 weeks. The rate of weight gain was quite consistent from one gaining cycle to the next.

Lately, I've been growing intolerant of heavy whipping cream. It's probably due to a change in the hormones I'm taking. The taste, smell, and texture is grossing me out.

I plan to start another gaining cycle next week Friday. I'll drink a 50:50 mix of heavy whipping cream and half & half. I hope this combination will be easier for me to drink. I won't be able to consume as much heavy whipping cream as before, but my dairy fat consumption should still be equivalent to drinking about 1 liter of heavy whipping cream per day.

I have never experienced a delayed effect while consuming heavy cream. Once I start drinking heavy cream, my weight immediately starts increasing. The weight gain stops when I stop drinking the heavy cream.
2 years

marakinsis:

Zora:
I have done this on multiple occasions, but my records are not in one place. I tend to just put my weight gain updates in the most recent Gaining thread that is relevant.

I'm a hard gainer, and heavy whipping cream has been the only thing that worked for me. I was not able to consistently gain weight any other way.

I gained weight in 4-week cycles, with a one-week break in between. I drank about 300 ml per sitting, spaced out at least 2 hours apart. I typically did this 5 times per day.

Assuming I did not hit any plateaus during a gaining cycle, I would typically gain about 22 pounds over 4 weeks. The rate of weight gain was quite consistent from one gaining cycle to the next.

Lately, I've been growing intolerant of heavy whipping cream. It's probably due to a change in the hormones I'm taking. The taste, smell, and texture is grossing me out.

I plan to start another gaining cycle next week Friday. I'll drink a 50:50 mix of heavy whipping cream and half & half. I hope this combination will be easier for me to drink. I won't be able to consume as much heavy whipping cream as before, but my dairy fat consumption should still be equivalent to drinking about 1 liter of heavy whipping cream per day.

I have never experienced a delayed effect while consuming heavy cream. Once I start drinking heavy cream, my weight immediately starts increasing. The weight gain stops when I stop drinking the heavy cream.

It's seems that gaining weight should mixed a variety of things, and not just the heavy cream, although it did a main factor and addition to the weight.
2 years

I’ve gained with cream before. But was curious if you all could answer. If I don’t wanna go crazy with it but add some mixed with milk to my smoothies will I see any gains ? Not expecting a lot of gain but I wanna see some
2 years

I’ve gained with cream before. But was curious if you all could answer. If I don’t wanna go crazy with it but add some mixed with milk to my smoothies will I see any gains ? Not expecting a lot of gain but I wanna see some
2 years

2 years

Do you gain a lot of weight with heavy cream? Which do you recommend?
2 years

drugsarefunny:

HugoFelix:
Yes, it is very easy to gain a lot of weight with heavy cream. After consuming it for about 4 weeks straight I gained a lot of weight. I add it to milkshakes as I can’t drink it straight. Whatever heavy cream that’s available will likely be suitable.

How much weight is a lot for you?
2 years

drugsarefunny:

HugoFelix:
Yes, it is very easy to gain a lot of weight with heavy cream. After consuming it for about 4 weeks straight I gained a lot of weight. I add it to milkshakes as I can’t drink it straight. Whatever heavy cream that’s available will likely be suitable.

Dustygainer:
How much weight is a lot for you?

HugoFelix:
I was gaining about 3lbs per week, so about 30lbs in two months. I consider that quite a lot over a short period of time 🙂

I do too, thanks for the info. I should be able to hit my goal of 300 lbs soon doing this
2 years

I was a feeder but now my wife has converted me to gain too. Gonna get heavy cream today to add to my shake tonight. Wish me luck.
2 years