Gaining

Delayed effects of heavy cream 0_o

[quote.

nocturnalambient:
For sure! I’m looking forward to see where I soften up and especially looking forward to next week when I drink heavy cream again.

HammerTime44:
Hearing all of this is making me want to do another two weeks of heavy cream again.[/quote]

Do it. Join me and skdully! Tell your fiancé you’re bulking.
5 years

How does does it usually take for the weight to start showing up? I'm on day 4 and having gained anything yet:/
5 years

How long does it usually take for the weight to start showing up? I'm on day 4 and having gained anything yet:/
5 years

Yeah, me too Hector. No sleepiness after cream. LOVE the taste of it, the texture of it.

And it is perfect to drink with desserts! Like pecan pie, brownies, and more. I can easily drink a quart a day ... and if I was actually trying to push it (or someone was pushing me) ... probably two!
5 years

Seriously, drink it WITH something ... cookies, pie, cake ... it will make the digestion easier as well. (along with the lactose pills)

Truthfully, I am not sure how much help the lactose pills will be. Lactose is a sugar and heavy cream has less lactose than regular milk does.
5 years

I also gained around 7 pounds after not seeing a change for a week. I’m pretty surprised that I got a lot softer but didn’t gain any weight then a week later 7 pounds just piled on. I’m loving the how much fatter I feel/am and I plan on drinking heavy cream again for 5 days and 2 days off.
5 years

HammerTime44:
So I saw my friend and she said "I'm mad at you, I was expecting you to be fat!" I was literally devastated ibreally thought I put weight on. She said I did but like I'm not chubby yet at all. We were obv trashed but, I asked her so keep going ? And she nodded in a devilish grin and said oh yes. I told her like 40lbs more to go keep going like... and before I could finish she grinned more and said all the way. After the bar we order dominos and I had a Large pizza heavy cheese all to myself, I'd ask if I should get another slice and she kept saying yes keep going. I've never eaten a whole pie ever, it was the sexiest/ greatest feeling and her seeing me with a giant ballooned guy juggling and poking out of all my right shirts... ugh man. I need to get fat! It's clear I have to go all the way. I want to be called a Fatty for real and ugh damn tonight was awesome

Oh my! I am so envious of you! You need to see her much more often!
5 years

Henkie1:
I stopped drinking cream 3days ago and since then I�m feeling sooo hungry and I just want to drink more heavy cream. 🤤🤤

You know what to do .... resume drinking the cream! You know you want it ... just give in! You are sooo hungry and want the cream .... cream with cookies ... you want it, you need it.
5 years

HoneyBearsMrs:
I�m planning on starting to add heavy cream to his regular glass of h&h morning and night. How slow should we integrate the heavy cream? He usually drinks 2 cups in the am and 2 cups in the pm. We don�t want him getting sick.

Should be easy if he is drinking half-n-half now. Try 50% half-n-half and 50% cream for a week or so then go to 100% cream.
5 years

[HoneyBearsMrs:
do you think that will help his gains? he seems to be plateaued at 200 smiley . he has a desk job but doesn't have a lot of time to eat during the day. so I'm hoping I can get him a ton of calories to offset what he can't eat at work. He eats a ton in the am and pm.[/quote]

Of course it will help his gains, how much depends on how much he drinks and how much he eats with it. The good news is that he is probably going to find himself getting hungry at work in a big way after a couple of weeks. Be sure to start sending cream to drink with his lunch, or at his desk ... maybe sweetened or flavored.
5 years
34567   loading