Gaining

Delayed effects of heavy cream 0_o

Reading all these posts inspired me to take the plunge. I have started at 1pint in the morning and 1pint just before I go to bed. I can't wait to see the weight pile on.
5 years

Hammertime44:
what gains did everyone see when they did it?!

13 lbs in a little over two weeks. From bitter experience I'd encourage you not to sink a pint before bed. As has been highlighted above, heavy cream can cause stomach upset, especially when taken in such a large quantity all at once. But also, the digestion of such a vast number of calories caused both my heart rate and body temperature to increase, which led to sleep disturbance.

What I found worked best was to limit my daily intake to between 600ml and 900ml (roughly 1-1.5 pints) distributed across the day, but not after 3pm or it would have a negative effect on my appetite in the evening.

I also abused sugar quite hard. 100g dissolves in about 250ml (4oz)of warm water, providing a very easy means of consuming 400 calories. I would often do this at the same time as a cream dose for maximum impact.
5 years

I don’t want to start a new thread ‘cause there’s alot of stuff in here. I’m going to start using hc sometime next week & I’ll keep track of the results.

Since I’ve been gaining, I seem to gained quite a bit of bellyfat/visceral (which I didn’t want). Based on what I’ve read in here, I hope using hc can decrease or convert it, or whatever it does.

I won’t try to eat a surplus of calories because I want to decrease my bellyfat before I keep gaining. I’ve taken ‘before’ pics, so I’ll post them after I finish hopefully 5 days of hc.

Current weight: 210 lbs
Height: 5’6”
Waist: 44”
Hips: 44”
4 years

Newbie hc user here. I've only consumed a pint thus far, but I'd like to increase that to one a day. I can't afford to do one every day(between checks), but if I do so every other day, do y'all think I'll see any results? Am likely going to be drinking it at night when my partner is out at work.
4 years

Curiositykills:
Newbie hc user here. I've only consumed a pint thus far, but I'd like to increase that to one a day. I can't afford to do one every day(between checks), but if I do so every other day, do y'all think I'll see any results? Am likely going to be drinking it at night when my partner is out at work.

becomingoverweight:
You should see results.

I might do that too, or 1pt of h&h once a day. Heavy cream is a little tough to drink straight for me.
4 years

After steadily drinking throughout the week, I've found that I'm able to eat after drinking a pint or so and am feeling less bloated from the cream itself. I think I've had it maybe four days this week. I look thicker than when I started trying to gain, but am hoping I see more effect with the cream. It's not giving me any problems Thus far.
4 years

You will see results that will all of a sudden surprise you. Softer & Fatter thighs, hips, butt & lower belly to be the most noticeable. Make it a lifestyle, Cooke with it, put in your coffee, cereal everything.....in a year you will be fatter than you ever imagined.
4 years

I started 2 weeks ago drinking a pint each two days by putting it in my coffee and making a hot chocolate enterely of heavy cream. I gained 5 pounds while normaly it would have been 2. It went to my butt, thighs and belly
4 years

Are there any records of long term experiences with heavy cream?

It seems like everyone who sets out on a journey of long term heavy cream consumption mysteriously never report back. Those who do report back at all seem to have done it for a week, maybe two, and then stop.

Has anyone been able to commit? What was your experience?
2 years

marakinsis:
Are there any records of long term experiences with heavy cream?

It seems like everyone who sets out on a journey of long term heavy cream consumption mysteriously never report back. Those who do report back at all seem to have done it for a week, maybe two, and then stop.

Has anyone been able to commit? What was your experience?

Most people who go that route never last long. It's common. It's a terrible way to do this stuff.

I think the heavy cream people are just trying to show off to get messages from people, like Bait...just to show how 'serious;" they are.
2 years