Gaining

Delayed effects of heavy cream 0_o

I finally figured out a milkshake recipe that works to make it palatable, but even though it doesn’t even have that much cream (1 cup), it causes me to have awful cramps and prevents me from eating more the rest of the day. I can keep it down but it’s not fun.

I drink it at the end of the day to minimize the effect this has on my eating, but it makes it hard to sleep because I am in pain and nauseous. Any idea how to solve this? I am not lactose intolerant, I think the issue is the fat content because I’ve had similar problems when eating things with lots of oil.
2 years

finickyfeedee:
I finally figured out a milkshake recipe that works to make it palatable, but even though it doesn’t even have that much cream (1 cup), it causes me to have awful cramps and prevents me from eating more the rest of the day. I can keep it down but it’s not fun.

I drink it at the end of the day to minimize the effect this has on my eating, but it makes it hard to sleep because I am in pain and nauseous. Any idea how to solve this? I am not lactose intolerant, I think the issue is the fat content because I’ve had similar problems when eating things with lots of oil.

I get the same thing, you just gotta eat less at once. For me the limit is about 175ml, maybe 200ml before I get bad effects. You just need to find what amount you can handle and not go over that. It's better to drink smaller amounts you can handle multiple times per day, than all at once.
2 years

I drink 2 l heavy cream daily no problems
2 years

2 years

2 years

2 years

2 years

I am currently on day 5 of a cream binge, and I had been discouraged because I wasn’t seeing results, but today I woke up feeling fatter and when I went and checked the scale discovered that I am up 5 pounds. I do not know if it is a delayed effect or if I just was not paying enough attention to notice and get on the scale until the gain was dramatic, but either way, it is very exciting! Some of it must be water weight since I have not had enough surplus calories to gain 5 pounds of fat, but I had lost a lot of weight by accident lately and so I think my metabolism is also cooperating more than it usually does when I gain.
1 year

finickyfeedee:
I am currently on day 5 of a cream binge, and I had been discouraged because I wasn’t seeing results, but today I woke up feeling fatter and when I went and checked the scale discovered that I am up 5 pounds. I do not know if it is a delayed effect or if I just was not paying enough attention to notice and get on the scale until the gain was dramatic, but either way, it is very exciting! Some of it must be water weight since I have not had enough surplus calories to gain 5 pounds of fat, but I had lost a lot of weight by accident lately and so I think my metabolism is also cooperating more than it usually does when I gain.

I would say it is the delayed effects of heavy cream. My wife although eating real good (as in big qty. at meals, still healthy and snacking) has also been working out 3-5 days a week again after a noticeable gain in the past year seemingly trying to lose weight. She has also been having heavy cream in her iced coffee every morning which looks like a decent amount being it’s consistency and color are white and brown am not to dark. In the past month I have been expecting to see her dropping lbs. (which would suck in my eyes) but I have noticed just the opposite, her clothes are way tighter and just last night I noticed after her shower and coming to bed the small bed shorts she wears once in a while are completely stretched at the waist band across her wide belly and waist now, which her love handles were hanging over a good 2-3” on each side. Not to mention her thighs are straining the fabric fiercely and I noticed more chunks of cellulite. I decided to measure the stretched waist band today and saw that it was stretched to 39” on this bed time shorts, that coupled with them being too tight and her love handles jutting way over the waist band when wearing, I was guesstimating her waist around her love handles must be around 44”+. So, I believe her recent swelling and increased size and cellulite must have to do with the heavy cream in her coffees for the past 2 months.

This stuff is amazing!
1 year
678910   loading