General

Non sexual perks of having a fat partner

This one is for all you with a larger partner, what is your favorite non sexual thing about them?

For instance I love my girlfriend's soft pillowy shoulders to rest my head on, cuddling with my arm under her belly at night, big fluffy arms, great hugs, etc
5 years

The visuals when she's dressed. The backfat being squeezed by her bra straps. Her belly visible.

At night, spooning with her; my arm over her belly, my hand a bit under it. Sometimes my hand goes numb from the weight smiley

How she feels and looks.
5 years

How the bed struggles under her weight, agreed about allgrownup about the bar straps, not her being able to find large enough cloths, the weight scale is pushed to the limit, we need to make sure we are the only two people on a 3 person lift
5 years

Food will get them to enjoy anything.
Bad movie? Wait, there's XL popcorn & a pizza? Let's go.

For example, my wife hates sports. HATES.

The thought of tailgating, football parties, barf.

It was one of the only things we have been on different pages on from day 1. Now that she's heavy, she finally realizes all of the women at said events are generally disinterested in sports and are purely there to pig out on food, get drunk and stuffed. Quickly went to "well damn, where do I sign up!"

She even put on a football jersey to our party last weekend. Never thought that gaining would get her over her aversion to sports! So cute to see all of the piggie moms stuffing their brains out acting like they care about football.
5 years

And every bite of said sports gathering food only makes you sexier and more beautiful!
5 years

The fact that I can put my arm around her and still caress her big belly
5 years

It sure makes going to restaurants fun :-) My wife and I attended such an event this past weekend. For just 10 bucks each, we ate all the gumbo we desired :-) This is the South, so we love our gumbo!
5 years

I love the little things. For example how she adjusts the waistband of her leggings from mid-belly to under her belly hang. There's something very satisfying watching her free her belly, letting it flop on her thighs.

Or when she walks in her underwear I keep being amazed at how much her body moves. Ripples and jiggles colliding, breasts bouncing around. Wonderful.

I love her gigantic appetite and her little moans when she eats, her visible contentness when her stomach is full and the tingling in her eyes when she tells me what's she going to eat next.

And to end, the fact that she makes people uncomfortable with her growing size and appetite. It's hilarious.
5 years