Fat experiences

Long haul travel

I did a 6 hour flight a few years ago. And I bought my own seat belt extender before the trip. So I already had it with me and was buckled in so there was no questions to be asked. I didn’t have trouble with the table but the people in front didn’t lean back
5 years

Long haul travel

BigFox:
I did a 6 hour flight a few years ago. And I bought my own seat belt extender before the trip. So I already had it with me and was buckled in so there was no questions to be asked. I didn�t have trouble with the table but the people in front didn�t lean back

What class seat? I'm 320 and 6'1" and I've had problems with those tables since I got up to 275. I've always flown coach/sardine class.
5 years

Long haul travel

It was an air bus can’t remeber the number. I was maybe five rows back from business class. It was an “extra leg room” row.
5 years

Long haul travel

BigFox:
It was an air bus can�t remeber the number. I was maybe five rows back from business class. It was an �extra leg room� row.
Sounds like an extra gut room row too. smiley
5 years

Long haul travel

At 5'11" and 285 lbs. I usually always need a seat belt extender, particularly on older jets that have shorter seat belts. Bringing the tray table down in regular couch is always a problem with my 60" belly. But in the newer jets that often have a curve to the tables, the belly room is ok. I usually pay for Economy Extra so I have more leg room and belly room. I always keep the armrests up on both sides so I can spread out of my seat somewhat.

Had an experience lately where a SSBBW sat next to me and I asked if I could raise the arm rest so we both could be more comfortable. She smiled and said thank you and we both spread across both seats pressed against each other for the flight. A pleseant experience to say the least.
5 years

Long haul travel

For me it is quite difficult to fit one seat and sure I need extender and raise arm rest up. Unable to open table, but can hold drink in my hand and snacks on my belly as kinda table.
5 years