Extreme obesity

The few men who have contacted me are interesting

Plenty folks simply throw caution to the wind when they see the path of least resistance. Especially when they think they're getting a free ride.
5 years

rickeb:
I would love to become your immobile feedee, but how would we afford it all?

This was also one of the questions that I had. Sure both parties will enjoy their parts to the end.
4 years

Tigerlily33:
I am an evil feeder. There I said it. I want you as fat as possible and I don’t care what I have to do to make that happpen. Hand feed you, bathe you, funnel feed you, diaper you, give you oxygen , fuck you and more is all fair game. And I have several men lining up to be my feedee. Don’t you realize I will destroy you ? Don’t you care?
no not at all
2 years

Tigerlily33:
I am an evil feeder. There I said it. I want you as fat as possible and I don’t care what I have to do to make that happpen. Hand feed you, bathe you, funnel feed you, diaper you, give you oxygen , fuck you and more is all fair game. And I have several men lining up to be my feedee. Don’t you realize I will destroy you ? Don’t you care?

7ofclubs:
If we cared, we would’nt be slobbering over ourselves to discover someone to help us find wondrous And extreme obesity!

TJluvsbgbllys:
I'm with Tigerlilly33 except I don't see myself as evil. You will become my property, I will abuse your body by growing you to an impossible size. The best part is, you will want this to happen, you'll beg for me to feed you past your limits. The quest for going beyond immobility will consume you like you consume whatever I put in front of you. The real question is what to do with you once you become a prize hog. Are you ready and willing to surrender your life to fulfill your darkest inner fantasy? Remember, you're asking to gain to death.
Think about it little piggies...

Siderolls:
Id do it smiley
perfect
1 year

Like the idea. May want to do it.
1 year

Tigerlily33:

Nope, i just wish it was more common. Finding a feeder like that is all i want
1 year
12   loading