Gaining

Fedee + in-shape feeder

How do female feedees feel about being with a fit partner? Would that be a turn-on for anyone, knowing that your partner is in such better shape than you?

I'm not like a body builder or anything -- but in the past few months I've gone from "utterly scrawny" to "a teensy bit muscular." I'm actually proud of the way I look for the first time ever.

Anyway, I have this recurring fantasy of being with a girl who stuffs her face while watching me work out -- or who turns down going to the gym so she can eat instead...only to have a 2nd dinner with me when I get back. I think that would be the coolest thing ever.
5 years

Fedee + in-shape feeder

Really both seem quite erotic. Thin work out nut guy, with a gaining girlfriend or fat guy with a work out buff girlfriend.

Personally I prefer a mutual situation. I'm forty pounds overweight, and my wife weighs over two hundred pounds. Quite happy.
5 years

Fedee + in-shape feeder

drummer2408:
How do female feedees feel about being with a fit partner? Would that be a turn-on for anyone, knowing that your partner is in such better shape than you?

I'm not like a body builder or anything -- but in the past few months I've gone from "utterly scrawny" to "a teensy bit muscular." I'm actually proud of the way I look for the first time ever.

Anyway, I have this recurring fantasy of being with a girl who stuffs her face while watching me work out -- or who turns down going to the gym so she can eat instead...only to have a 2nd dinner with me when I get back. I think that would be the coolest thing ever.

I dont want to sound cheesy but I don't think it would be so important who is a body builder and who isn't. After all that is only a detail as long as both partners are comfortable in their own skin. I am a bit in the middle: I like being phisically active but I also have my couch potato days
5 years

Fedee + in-shape feeder

Love the idea of this. Contrasting body types are awesome!
5 years

Fedee + in-shape feeder

This is perfect and the way it should be.
4 years

Fedee + in-shape feeder

This is the only way I like it. It drives me wild for some reason. Lol. I love the contrast.
4 years

Fedee + in-shape feeder

*drops down to one knee and flexes muscles*

Right in my wheelhouse.
4 years

Fedee + in-shape feeder

Yes, this is exactly what I'm into.
4 years

Fedee + in-shape feeder

Not opposed to a chubby partner but for sure the “fit” muscular partner in contrast to my flabby, out of shape body is a turn on.
4 years

Fedee + in-shape feeder

Looove this. Contrast is probably the hottest thing in my opinion.
4 years
12   loading