Gaining

Fedee + in-shape feeder

this is great story fodder
3 years

Fedee + in-shape feeder

Being build like warrior with the strength of Broly and coming home to a soft, delicate body to cuddle up with and protect is the best feeling in the world
3 years

Fedee + in-shape feeder

Arame:
Being build like warrior with the strength of Broly and coming home to a soft, delicate body to cuddle up with and protect is the best feeling in the world

John Smith:
Broly??

Lol yeah, because nerd culture is mainstream now, people always compare me to Bruce Banner or Broly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. In fact that’s why my nick name is Arame, Capoeira Instructor literally named me after my anger πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
3 years

Fedee + in-shape feeder

I always like variety but I definitely love the contrast in bodies and there’s and extra sting of humiliation that my partner is fit and societies ideal body and I’m a fatty.

Add to this I’m into cuckqueaning and so the idea that they would also have a likely choice of fit sexy women to also be with is hot to me too.
3 years

Fedee + in-shape feeder

i like the contrast too between a fit man and my big body. It’s so sexy to see them working out when im eating so much junk food and getting even more bigger πŸ˜‹
3 years

Fedee + in-shape feeder

tafbelly:
i like the contrast too between a fit man and my big body. It’s so sexy to see them working out when im eating so much junk food and getting even more bigger πŸ˜‹

Good news. I like the contrast of a 50 bmi lady body and my 27 bmi man body...
2 years
12   loading