Lifestyle tips

Fiancé upset with gaining/being a chubby chaser

It sucks, but unless you can, and do, completely suppress these desires, your relationship is probably doomed.

Not to be mean, because I REALLY feel for you ... but she has told you flat out that this is not what she wants. She is already pushing back on what you are doing. Either she is going to suddenly discover she likes it after all (maybe a 1% chance), you are going suppress it so she is comfortable, or the clock is ticking.

I hope to be wrong ... but in any case .... good luck.
5 years

HammerTime44:
I tried to explain its more chubby chasing myself. And yeah I look at Bbw models on insta and weight gain videos and blogs on YouTube. But that's just material it's not like a demand of what I want in a relationship or sex ect ect. I like to see change and feel the panicky feeling of struggling to button my pants or fit in a shirt.20lbs isn't like insane. Still the same person

Very sexy pic. Anyway try and explain that most fantasies are completely unrelated with what we really want and then ask her: "haven't you ever fantasized with kissing a girl or one of yr exes?". Trust me, she has. On the other hand if ahe hasnt... well mayb you should have discussed this before buying a house together. Sorry
5 years

Jpickford:
Like I said , sounds like he's blown it

HammerTime44:
Lmao your nuts man. It's not a nessesity in my life. I was honest and told her she voiced her opinion and would rather me not but she gets it. Pickford is also the most overrated young keeper in the prem.

Thickford overrated?!?!?!?! :^( Okay, maybe overrated... but certainly not a bad keeper.
5 years