Fat experiences

Who here likes to be naked?

thiccbell:
This is actually something absolutely abhorrent for me. I can't imagine myself without any clothes and I feel quite uncomfortable taking and putting them back.

BreadZeppelin:
Then why not start your own thread with "Who here hates being naked?"

It's like you're at a party and someone says "Who wants pizza? Let's see a hand count" and instead of not raising your hand, you tell everyone who will listen how much you hate pizza, how uncomfortable you are with pizza.

Nah, somebody asked a question and thicc just answered it. You cant expect everyone to say yes.

And theres a difference in saying "i hate being and seeing others naked but thats just me" and "i hate being naked AND ANYONE WHO LOVES IT DESERVES TO BE TARRED, FEATHERED AND SENT TO THE STOCKADE!!!"
3 years

I sleep naked( just panties) all year why I don't know I just have always done it.
Don't like clothes bunching up on me if I roll over.
I love cute PJs to wear around the house but can't sleep in them.
3 years

thiccbell:
This is actually something absolutely abhorrent for me. I can't imagine myself without any clothes and I feel quite uncomfortable taking and putting them back.

BreadZeppelin:
Then why not start your own thread with "Who here hates being naked?"

It's like you're at a party and someone says "Who wants pizza? Let's see a hand count" and instead of not raising your hand, you tell everyone who will listen how much you hate pizza, how uncomfortable you are with pizza.

El Brujero:
Nah, somebody asked a question and thicc just answered it. You cant expect everyone to say yes.

And theres a difference in saying "i hate being and seeing others naked but thats just me" and "i hate being naked AND ANYONE WHO LOVES IT DESERVES TO BE TARRED, FEATHERED AND SENT TO THE STOCKADE!!!"

Pretty much this yeah. I do recognize why some people might feel more at ease like it and I respect that. In fact I have quite the respect for you guys for being able to ignore any kind of embarrassment or shame that I would have in your stead.
3 years

Most I'll wear around the house is one of my 'sleep' shirts and it's currently so baggy that it's falling half off of me.
Besides the idea of being clothed and just gaining till those clothes burst off is a turn on that I can't deny.
3 years

I like being naked once in a while, though usually only when I’m home alone.
3 years

Love being naked, but have to be at certain places to feel comfortable doing so.
3 years

I do, but only when I’m under the covers. I also love to walk around topless and just in panties (also if I’m alone haha)
3 years

I love being naked! If I’m at home, I’m usually just in panties lol. If it’s reallyy cold I’ll put on an oversized sweater (it’s getting harder to find those...) but I hate anything that fits close to my skin. I went to a clothing optional beach a couple yrs ago, that was fun ☺️
3 years
123   loading