General

Vertical belly fold?

LadySeductress:
I swear i might end up killing myself one of these days

I know how you feel. But just you wait. Everybody's metabolic rate slows at some stage. I'm just waiting to reach the age when it happens for me. You will reach the age too. Patience is only pain, but maybe it's a pain somehow worth enduring.
5 years

Vertical belly fold?

LadySeductress:
I swear i might end up killing myself one of these days

HectorSpectre:
I feel the same a lot, wish I hadn't been born with a fetish like this at the same time as being cursed with an anorexic body (genetics). It's like "god" had some kind of sick joke when making me. Jeez.

I remember being really skinny like that. What finally got me gaining was working at a pizza restaurant. I think I put on 100 pounds in 2 or 3 years.
5 years

Vertical belly fold?

LadySeductress:
For one thing, i opened this thread completely forgetting my "i want a fat belly so much" was still open and actively being posted in whereas both threads are of a similar subject matter.

Going back to the topic at hand, i can't quite put my finger on what it is, and i don't know if i actually want this on my belly but there's something about the vertical deep belly fold from the belly button down i find quite attractive. But then again, women who have babies via c-section are the primary recipients of these. The lady i saw at Walmart who had her fat belly hanging out had this and i couldn't help staring and being fascinated by it.

EDIT
this is what i want my stomach to look like:
i.imgur.com/lYGSaN5.png
i.imgur.com/uY52n7l.jpg
i.imgur.com/NPZlmMc.jpg

Maybe gaining a sh*t ton and then losing some of it would leave your belly all flabby like that, rather than smooth and round.

I know gaining so much would be difficult, but hypothetically you could be there sometime in the future.
5 years