Fat experiences

Told my gf

AlexQuinn:
TL;DR : I told my gf I like chubby/fat/heavier girls, and she took it well, but is curious and wants to see pictures of other chubbier girls I like to understand it better. How about your experiences?

Two days ago I told my gf about this for the first time. There's no reason anybody would have read my previous post history, but if you did you'd know that my gf is chubby and even though her weight fluctuates she's definitely gained a good bit since we started dating - we call her "thicc" haha.

I'd been dropping hints about the fact that I like her chub for a long time, maybe over a year. And I'm not exactly shy about things like grabbing her belly during sex. But we'd never actually had "the conversation." I was too shy or nervous to actually put it into words and she never really asked; she seemed mostly content knowing that I liked her curves and chubbier parts and left it at that. Two days ago tho, we somehow got to talking about what we liked about each other after a particularly intense night after a longer dry spell, and I pretty much thought "fuck it" and straight up told her.

She was shockingly OK with it. It seemed like she'd guessed or just straight up knew most of it, but she was curious. She doesn't really understand it and said that her default mode was trying to lose weight rather than gain it, but she knows she's been between curvy and chubby for most of her adult life and to her, it was hot to hear that I was specifically into her body type. She asked what the scope of my attraction was, and I basically told her that she could gain and she'd definitely never have to worry. I tried very hard to make sure she knew that I understood that she doesn't really want to gain and that I really wasn't trying to push anything on her, but that I just really wanted her to know. She acknowledged that and didn't seem worried or concerned about it. We left it there that night since it was like 4am and we were exhausted.

The next night I brought it up again by saying how intense it was to tell her about my kink/preference. It was almost like a post-mortem or a debrief type thing. She was curious - she doesn't understand the attraction, but wants to. I tried explaining it with words, but I think it's difficult to try to tell someone who isn't attracted to fat why fat is so attractive. She asked again "how big" but in a roundabout way without saying the words outright. She could see I was struggling, and suggested that maybe having other examples of what I found sexy would be helpful. She even went so far to say that maybe I should find a couple pictures of women I found hot to show her. I said I'd think about what would be good on that front and we left it there because it was about 5am that night and we were even more exhausted.

So now I'm here. And to be honest, it feels amazing - like a weight has lifted off my chest. I've never explicitly told someone in a relationship that this was what I was into most of all. I have no idea how this will change the relationship or our sex life - and maybe it won't! But I'm still left with the dilemma of whether or not to actually pick out pictures or not. I guess my reason for posting is I wanted to hear people's experiences telling their partners about this side of their lives and how it went, both short term and long term (if applicable).

Omg she is so lucky. Yr preference is not so rare but ppl tend to hide in the closet fearing to be judged.
5 years

Told my gf

It's wonderful to hear that you came out with it and it all turned out well. smiley
5 years

Told my gf

Alexquinn, how have things gone since then? Did you decide to show her pictures? Any more conversation about this?

From my side, i told my then fiance (now wife) somev-- enough for her to make clear in return that she didn't have these preferences. After which i didn't go into more detail because i didn't want her to feel pressure to gain to please me, when it wouldn't please her. (And anyway, with her appetite i knew that thin was never going to be a risk)
5 years