General

Non-fa dating site secret signs ;)

I've been thinking lately. Imagine you have a Tinder profile, and you want to wave a flag at anybody who is potentially in the feederism community, without showing your hand to everyone else. Especially if you let your friends review your bio, or anything like that. It would have to be something only fats-community people would understand, while at the same time being obscure enough for non-fats-community people to shrug their shoulders at...

What would you include in your bio?

Or could there be, like, some sort of secret phrase we came up with? haha
5 years

That's an interesting question, I'm looking forward an answer too.
5 years

Looking for a growing relationship with a BBW, Seeking someone for personal growth, Seeking someone who enjoys delicious food, etc., etc. If you are the gainer, you can say how much you weigh, but then state that it might become higher.
5 years

johnxyz:
Looking for a growing relationship with a BBW, Seeking someone for personal growth, Seeking someone who enjoys delicious food, etc., etc. If you are the gainer, you can say how much you weigh, but then state that it might become higher.

"Seeking someone who enjoys delicious food" might work. "Seeking BBW" is too risky. Most people already know what BBW means. And if they don't know it, then they've at least heard it said before when the inevitable kink-shame discussions turn up. That last suggestion is good tho.
5 years

johnxyz:

Some Tormented FA:
"Seeking someone who enjoys delicious food" might work. "Seeking BBW" is too risky. Most people already know what BBW means. And if they don't know it, then they've at least heard it said before when the inevitable kink-shame discussions turn up. That last suggestion is good tho.

Wanting someone to gain is a sexual kink. Liking a BBW is a preference, and nothing to hide.
5 years

johnxyz:

Some Tormented FA:

johnxyz:
Wanting someone to gain is a sexual kink. Liking a BBW is a preference, and nothing to hide.

I guess you're right. Though I'm trying to find a secret code for all of us to use, regardless of preferences, or who we are in the fats community.
5 years

HectorSpectre:
Don't know why people have to be all funny about this. Just say you prefer women with a curvy/voluptuous figure. Everybody, including "skinny" people, enjoys delicious food....

Better to be direct as possible on the profile - especially on a non-FA site, people are going to be confused by it if you start using covert terms or euphemism in the description of whom you are looking for.

I think what OP meant is how do you let someone know about your fetish because body preference (Curvy, BBW,...) isn't a fetish. It's just the physical attraction you're looking for which is different.
And of course you do not necessary want to share what you like to do in bed with anybody.
5 years

I don't think secret phrases will do any good. Back when I used dating sites (found my fiance at okcupid) I said something like "I'm fat and not interested in dieting". So, I got me a fat wife and she got a fat and growing husband.
5 years