General

My perspective. feabie vs. fantasy feeder

1. I like the forums on FF; there's no equivalent on Feabie.

2. Wherever you go, people are fussy about who they want to chat with or befriend or get into a relationship with. This fussiness may be more explicit on Feabie but ultimately the same.

3. Love the near-line chat on Feabie, much better than the clunky separation of chat and email on FF. However the ease-of-use may attract more sex workers and beggars and scammers to Feabie. A trade-off.

4. I also like the filtering on Feabie. It's very sophisticated. Using this feature you can customize the site and pretty much only see what you're interested in.

5. Lots of people have complained about Feabie being creepier than FF or vice-versa. I don't see much difference.

6. FF, of course, has not made any improvements to the site software in years. That doesn't bother me much except for the links to nowhere. Amateur hour.
4 years

I didn't mean to generally shame sex workers above. Sex workers are fine, but the pushier ones may be annoying.
4 years

Its Bubba Jay:
Oooohohoho!

Have I got a story to tell!

Somebody tried to get me banned from feabie....and guess what?? It worked!!

I got banned from feabie for 2 hours with no explanation why!

I wrote to feabie why I got banned...no answer

Seriously feabie!?

Why just why!?

I will keep you lot updated

Did you go up against FatandGassy?

I got permabanned for telling her off when she went on one of her "cis white men suck" rants.

A lot of us are convinced she gives a cut of her scam money to TLC & Wolf so she can get away with spewing her inane bulls*it.

Come to think of it, maybe thats why a lot of these toxic betas are still there, what a racket.
4 years

I was on feabie the first week it was up and running.
Stayed for a month or two and the hate and discontent was awful so I left.
You make a post and people would pile on you and cuss you out and call you everything under the sun.
It was too much like a high school clique.
4 years

Ditzy:
I was on feabie the first week it was up and running.
Stayed for a month or two and the hate and discontent was awful so I left.
You make a post and people would pile on you and cuss you out and call you everything under the sun.
It was too much like a high school clique.

Not much has changed since, A haven for Fakes and Scammers.
4 years
12   loading