Gaining

What makes heavy cream have its effects?

Getting chubby:
She was OK with my gaining until her girl friend said how good I looked fat I was planning to gain a little bit more

becomingoverweight:
So do you think she just wants you to lose weight so her friend is less likely to make a move on you?

Yes I think she is jealous and I think she who is over 300 lbs have a nerve to tell me to lose weight I only gained 30 lbs so far
5 years

Rather than Heavy Cream, increase the intake of your Animal based Fat ( Chicken fat, pork lard, or goat fat, caul fat etc.) It shows drastic results on and around the Stomach or belly.
5 years

becomingoverweight:
So do you think she just wants you to lose weight so her friend is less likely to make a move on you?

Getting chubby:
Yes I think she is jealous and I think she who is over 300 lbs have a nerve to tell me to lose weight I only gained 30 lbs so far

Finally Fat:
You're gonna get fatter. Your gf is trying to manipulate you to lose fat. Conflict.

Dump her. It's her friend who likes you fat.

but I love my girlfriend also the fatter i get the fatter I want to be I also picked up eating habits when I was getting fat like eating fast food and enjoying them that i find hard to break

Finally broke up with my gf I stayed fat and she wanted me to be thin again
5 years

fatchance:
Of course it is possible. So keep it up for a couple of months! If you like it, just make it part of your normal diet.

If you did that and nothing else changed, you would keep gaining but slower and slower until you had gained 100 to 125 lb.
I don't understand this the fatter I get the fatter I want to be so you might be right about 100 lbs

Of course that would take quite a while and you COULD cut back or stop along the way ....
5 years

Just wondering what my exgirlfriend would say if she seen me now at 224 she didn't like it when I was__180 and I don't think that is fat now
4 years

BellyBelting:
just wondering...

It's one of the only foods that is 100% pure fat. 110 cal per ounce, 110 calories from fat.

And fat is 9cal per gram while carbs (sugar) and protein are only 4 cal per gram.

So a gram of fat is over twice as fattening. Yes sweets and chips are calorie dense, but pure fat blows it out of the water.

And unlike butter, because heavy cream is a liquid, it's much more versatile and ingestible in drinks and sauces.
4 years

BellyBelting:
just wondering...

Bicepsual:
It's one of the only foods that is 100% pure fat. 110 cal per ounce, 110 calories from fat.

And fat is 9cal per gram while carbs (sugar) and protein are only 4 cal per gram.

So a gram of fat is over twice as fattening. Yes sweets and chips are calorie dense, but pure fat blows it out of the water.

And unlike butter, because heavy cream is a liquid, it's much more versatile and ingestible in drinks and sauces.

What? Heavy cream in the U.S. is typically 36% fat, though yes it's 100 calories for every fluid ounce.

There's something called manufacturing cream, which is 40% and 120 calories for every fluid ounce, but I don't know of any shops that sell it.

In the UK and much (all?) of the EU, there's something called "double" cream, which is 48% but so far as I know, isn't available anywhere in North America. It's also the most calorie dense substance that's still a liquid and sort of drinkable. Oil isn't drinkable.

It's also important to note that fat can take longer to digest. It's one reason I tell folks to go high on the fat in the evening, so they can sleep it off. If you have a lot of fat in the morning, this may cause you to snack less and cause fewer calories to be consumed.

While it's true that fat is indeed more calorie dense per gram than carbs, it's not as simple as that.

I'm almost convinced that most fatties into feederism know almost as much about nutrition as a dietician or nutritionist, as they often study how to fatten up, or fatten others up the most effectively.
4 years

Are you saying 36% of your Daily Value? A tablespoon of US heavy whipping cream is 50cal total. And 100% of the 50cal are coming from fat, There are zero carbs or protein content, it's pure fat:

Good point on the slow digestion, though. Whenever I've cooked with it, my wife gets so full and doesn't end up snacking all night like she typically does. It's one of the reasons why it's used in Keto diets to actually lose weight.
4 years

Bicepsual:
Are you saying 36% of your Daily Value? A tablespoon of US heavy whipping cream is 50cal total. And 100% of the 50cal are coming from fat, There are zero carbs or protein content, it's pure fat:

(snipped out the image because I hate it when folks on message boards quote images, making the thread longer for no good purpose)

Good point on the slow digestion, though. Whenever I've cooked with it, my wife gets so full and doesn't end up snacking all night like she typically does. It's one of the reasons why it's used in Keto diets to actually lose weight.

Oh no... 36% of the weight is dairy fat. The rest is water, I think. But you are right in the sense that 100% of cream's calories is because of the fat.

Link to Wikipedia that has a table of various liquid dairy products and the milkfat content for each to be marketed as such:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cream

Though of the five items listed on that table, the only products I've seen for sale are half and half and heavy whipping cream.

If you scroll up a little bit on that link, you'll see a similar table for the UK.

As mandated by the FDA, the Roese-Gottlieb method appears to be used to determine milkfat content in the U.S., where it measures by weight. I'm not sure what method the UK uses. The correct section of the Food Labelling Regulations of 1998 in the UK is not immediately apparent, and I don't currently have time to read the entire thing.

The following link describes the Roese-Gottlieb method:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cream
4 years
123   loading