Gaining

What makes heavy cream have its effects?

fatchance:
Of course it is possible. So keep it up for a couple of months! If you like it, just make it part of your normal diet.

If you did that and nothing else changed, you would keep gaining but slower and slower until you had gained 100 to 125 lb.

Of course that would take quite a while and you COULD cut back or stop along the way ....

Since I started gaining I like it so far just concerned about why it feels solid all of a sudden
5 years

About five hours after drinking heavy cream it feels like there is a brick in my stomach.
5 years

I feel like people need to do more of their own research into things. But simply put - I believe Heavy cream (US) or Thickened Cream (AU) is a great high calorie BASE for other things you're consuming.
Treat it like an exchange with milk. Milk too is a base. But you can drink it alone. Heavy cream you can too but not the same way.
It's not magic. It's science.
High fat & low sugar makes it a great base for other things you drink or eat if you want to gain.
I consider it a smart alternative and it helps people particularly those suffering from plateaus or post-sickness gaining recovery.
5 years

fatchance:
Of course it is possible. So keep it up for a couple of months! If you like it, just make it part of your normal diet.

If you did that and nothing else changed, you would keep gaining but slower and slower until you had gained 100 to 125 l

Of course that would take quite a while and you COULD cut back or stop along the way ....

Not planing to get that big looking to stop at after gaining 20 lbs never was this big before
5 years

Getting chubby:
added heavy cream to my diet pint a day found that I had gained from it 3 lbs in 7 days but my stomach feels more solid and less squishy than before is this possible

becomingoverweight:
I've heard heavy cream can cause some temporary bloating so maybe that's it? From what I know about dairy and heavy cream is that it should make you gain subcutaneous fat and not visceral fat. You're overeating other stuff aside from heavy cream right? That's also probably affecting your fat distribution.

Yes I am eating more I am no longer watching what I eat nor how much since I started to gain especially now that I gained 15 pounds
5 years

Getting chubby:
Yes I am eating more I am no longer watching what I eat nor how much since I started to gain especially now that I gained 15 pounds

becomingoverweight:
It sounds like that's the reason for your increased visceral fat. Has your SO commented on your weight gain?

What's a SO
5 years

Getting chubby:
What's a SO

becomingoverweight:
Significant Other(such as a wife or girlfriend).

Never had a belly before and when my belly rubs against her belly I get a rouse that she like also she like that I am eating everything now as far as the look she did not say anything yet
5 years

Getting chubby:
What's a SO

becomingoverweight:
Significant Other(such as a wife or girlfriend).

Girlfriend friend told her I look good chubby
Now she want me to lose weight we are now arguing about it I am very comfortable being this size and staying chubby
5 years

Getting chubby:
Girlfriend friend told her I look good chubby
Now she want me to lose weight we are now arguing about it I am very comfortable being this size and staying chubby

becomingoverweight:
Well you might have been wrong about her wanting you fatter. Then again I'm pretty sure you gained weight for yourself in the first place.

She was OK with my gaining until her girl friend said how good I looked fat I was planning to gain a little bit more
5 years

Heavy cream is almost pure fat (83%).

Nothing gets you fatter faster than fat. Yes carbs have calories and you can pack them in better without feeling full. But at the end of the day, the reality is:

1g carb = 4cal
1g fat= 9cal
5 years
123   loading