General

Video's you'd love to see?

Button popping, seam splitting, and other wardrobe malfunctions caused by swelling bellies and breasts.
5 years

Also I'd like to see bellies getting so big that they rest on the floor when the owner is sitting in a chair, sofa, etc.
5 years

From somebody trained in film -- be contentious of your sound and if you can invest in an external microphone and mixer (ie a boom mic). Sound quality and poor lighting tie for most common mistakes that take you out of it.
5 years

Will be interesting to see what and where you go with this... it is ashame your better half isn't in the same world... but I totally understand that (every date I have been with... always the same... this world is not mentioned and they have no inclination).

Anyways, glad I am not the only one who watches many videos and feel they just don't hit that mark, that itch, or point. Often because the person isn't really into it, but are instead just trying to capitalise on potential monetary of it.

Camera, lighting and sound matter. As does the distances and all that... but if content doesn't make that mark, its a wash anyways.

Confidence is wayyy up there. There are so many little things and details, I'd really have to sit down some other time (when I have off work time) to drill em all down. I myself love bellies on women, but thighs, titties, ass, wobble all are equally sexy, when exhibited right. There just is nothing sexier then any activity that has a key goal to fattening and gaining. Force feeding is along the greedy lines, sexy same as a greedy piggy. An offset to the feeding would be 'food vore'... feeding whole/swallowing. Hot picks are things like hot dogs and pasta... A stick of butter has proven quite popular too.

All too often, belly vids are shot WAY too close. Often because the girl in the video, is holding her own camera. Tripods work wonders, but the best is having a (trustful) friend do the shooting.

There are just so many different ways to exhibit fat/gaining/feeding etc, everyone has diff tastes.

I'm mostly babbling and rambling, as I hardly have time these days (stupid work, always).

Glad you joined here, and wish you the best with your adventures!
5 years