Extreme obesity

Caring for the immobile death feedee

"It just amazes me that people are begging me to change their life forever. I wish I knew why men wanted this so bad and to a extreme that can never be undone"

I've been thinking about this a lot, about just how such an extreme, unreasonable and even fatal desire can exist, one which is so far outside what most people would ever want irl even within this community. I'll email you as I don't think some of it belongs on a site like this.
4 years

There is no weight limit for diapers. There is an approximate waist size limit. Anything over a waist size of 100 inches, it’s easier to go to bed pads. Most of the time when that large, the feedee will be bed bound anyways. By then, you will need a Hoyer lift to move them.
4 years

At what point does moving become difficult and at what point does it move into immobility ?
4 years

allgrownup:
At what point does moving become difficult and at what point does it move into immobility ?

Some people are immobile at 400 lbs, some people can still (eventually) waddle to a commode at 800 lbs. It depends on a lot of factors.
4 years

CruelFeeder:
How do you treat someone once they go from being to move to the point they've just become a big blob on the bed that can't move?

At that point you never let the pain of an overstretched gut subside. Make them realize what it means to be trapped.
4 years

In my experience, they are so hungry by the time they are immobile, that keeping them full and comfortable is a 24/7 job.
4 years

How do you figure out when you want to take care of a feedee?
4 years

It’s more of a gut feeling. When I meet in person, I am honest from the beginning and watch the reaction and let it happen. They are free to leave whenever, although all have stayed longer then most would expect.
4 years

Tigerlily33:
It’s more of a gut feeling. When I meet in person, I am honest from the beginning and watch the reaction and let it happen. They are free to leave whenever, although all have stayed longer then most would expect.

You own their income and their property and if they want to leave they are too obese to get out of bed and not need help. They are your slaves when they decided to gain weight. What kind of freedom is that? I see they have no option to leave and you say that these people are just work. Is this so or am I wrong?
4 years

Tigerlily33:

Romy:
You own their income and their property and if they want to leave they are too obese to get out of bed and not need help. They are your slaves when they decided to gain weight. What kind of freedom is that? I see they have no option to leave and you say that these people are just work. Is this so or am I wrong?

You have to read through all of her replies for your answer.
4 years
45678   loading