Extreme obesity

Caring for the immobile death feedee

Wow.....at some point they have no choice but to stay, as others have pointed out; they can no longer walk, and their finances are "controlled". But, it seems dependence is what they crave, and are willing to risk the possibility of suffering abuse, at the hands of a "care giver". 'Tis f#ck8ng extreme, death the goal, like a fantasy suicide. Cheers.
4 years

laser:
Wow.....at some point they have no choice but to stay, as others have pointed out; they can no longer walk, and their finances are "controlled". But, it seems dependence is what they crave, and are willing to risk the possibility of suffering abuse, at the hands of a "care giver". 'Tis f#ck8ng extreme, death the goal, like a fantasy suicide. Cheers.

Death isn't really the GOAL (not that I can speak for everyone.) It's knowing that death is looming, that every pound bring it even closer, but they/you can't or won't stop. It's having health issues that are a clear sign that you're on thin ice...but the food keeps getting forced down, the weight keeps piling on. When the ice breaks it's just over...but seeing how far out you can go is as exciting as it is scary. Some people turn back just in time, but with a frostbite reminder, some stick it out part way and suffer the cold. Either way they'll never be 100%. There will always be a chilling reminder of how close they got, and a temptation to step back out onto the ice.
4 years

I guess I should say I would love to be a complete helpless feedee reaching around 1000 lbs and above. Also I am well aware of the health risks, but I can't help my addiction to food and drinks lol
4 years

The bigger and bigger the better and pretty
4 years

lili valo:
a immobile death feedee is what i want to be smiley

Wanttomakeyoufatter:
I would love to get someone immobile but it's conflicting for me. Because I would love to get someone that big but I would feel bad that I'm the reason why they're that big. But on the other hand I like the thought that I made someone that big.

Would I be considered a death feeder?

lili valo:
if it is the fattened up ones choice then u should not feel bad for doing there wish smiley

If someone wants to take me and turn me into an immobile blob and continue feeding me past 1000 lbs then i would be fine with that. No one should feel bad about that unless they did it by accident.
4 years

How could it be by accident Mike?
4 years

Ditzy:
How could it be by accident Mike?

Hmmm....i guess if someone wanted to do it and then at 500 lbs that person said "oops! Maybe I'm getting a little too fat! Maybe I should rethink this before I can't get past the doors of the feeder's house!" But then again that's more of a kinky fantasy of mine involving me changing my mind and then having no choice but to stay and continue to grow.

So I guess there is no accident involved.
4 years

Kind of what I was thinking
4 years

Tigerlily33:
I have been fortunate enough to help 3, people so far reach their goal of immobility. 2 of my feedees decided to move into nursing homes after becoming immobile. And the other feedee I fed until the day he died. Let the questions begin.

Ready for number 4? I am
4 years

Iquote]Hedonistic_Purity:
How comfortable would you say your death feedee was day by day in the last year of his life?[/quote]

Very comfortable but they has to be tended to 24/7 to keep them comfortable and ful
3 years
56789   loading