Extreme obesity

Caring for the immobile death feedee

The only thing that I would like to do differently the next time is to have more caregivers help me tend to the feedees needs so I can rest more.
3 years

Tigerlily33:
The only thing that I would like to do differently the next time is to have more caregivers help me tend to the feedees needs so I can rest more.

Caregivers have to be a serious addition to the team.
3 years

Tigerlily33: How did you finance that? I can't imagine either of you could hold down a job during the last few years!
3 years

All I can say is that I wish I could find someone like this local to me. I'm already 418, but was once 475. I already have frequent knee pains too, so mobility issues are on the horizon.
3 years

What kind of shakes were best received? What was the fastest monthly gain you saw, and what was done to achieve that? What information do you wish you had when you started, and what information resources would you recommend for someone who wanted to do this (as the feeder)?
3 years

Thanks to the help of my past feedees, and their provisions for me in their wills I am wealthy and own my own hone with an industrial kitchen and a full hospital bed and hoyer lift.

I am worth about 100 million dollars,
2 years

I have been very lucky. My current feede only gets ssi
2 years

Wow everything about this is my fantasy come true. I've been fantasizing about gaining like this until my body just cant take another pound. But recently I've been doing a little extra cardio and having a few veggies now and then. The point is when I do eventually find a feeder like yourself I want to be able to grow for as long as possible. Now as a 400 pound lazy slob this is all mostly good intentions but I was wondering if this would work? How active were your previous feedees? If you dont mind me asking of course
2 years

Tigerlily33:
Thanks to the help of my past feedees, and their provisions for me in their wills I am wealthy and own my own hone with an industrial kitchen and a full hospital bed and hoyer lift.

I am worth about 100 million dollars,

Wow...so much power one can just imagine that your choose who will enter your presence for a moment only to never leave your mansion alive it's so mesmerizing to think of it that way. πŸ₯΅ It's like signing your existence over to someone but for me it's more liberating to think that one signs their existence over knowing it ends at that choice to do so πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ
2 years

My previous feedees were active before we met. Soon after we met, their only exercise was feeding themselves. Eventually I did that for them.
2 years