Extreme obesity

Caring for the immobile death feedee

I can usually devise a way to move the belly out of the way, get to the penis and go for a ride. Have to watch the heart rate though. And there is always fucking the fat rolls. I take pride in the weight they gain. I own it.

Tigerlily33:
Of course I have. They let me do all the work

consenobeta:
how Is that possible
2 years

Yes. Finding feedees is easy. Finding feeders is very hard. I specialize in extremes. But many don’t. It’s hard to find the right match of experience, expectations and needs, medical, psychological and physical.
Ssbhmjoe:
Tiger lilly....with this much experience and wealth from your past. Have you ever considered opening a farm?

Tigerlily33:

That's true it's hard to find a real feeder dedicated like you. How your feedees met you? By Wich way ?
2 years

I met my current feedee in the hospital where I work. He was in a long term care ward I was filling in for (nursing home basically) I got to know him and we talked over weeks of caring for him. I told him I was a feeder and I showed him some private pictures from my previous work. It was obvious he was very interested in what he saw and I could tell he was serious. After giving it some thought, I brought him home and openly started to fatten him. He has honestly been much more receptive then I ever expected.

I love him and I will make his fantasies come true
2 years

Tigerlily33:
I met my current feedee in the hospital where I work. He was in a long term care ward I was filling in for (nursing home basically) I got to know him and we talked over weeks of caring for him. I told him I was a feeder and I showed him some private pictures from my previous work. It was obvious he was very interested in what he saw and I could tell he was serious. After giving it some thought, I brought him home and openly started to fatten him. He has honestly been much more receptive then I ever expected.

I love him and I will make his fantasies come true

Oh ok so that's quite a lucky meet so. I imagine that the only way to reach being one of your patient then ?
2 years

Feederism is the heart of our relationship. It doesn’t matter how fat he gets. I will be there
2 years

Keeping that private and out of the eyes of the media would be a lot of work . Setting up a true feederism community would take a lot of money but also talent

sts996:
Hell if you have 100 million dollars you could build a facility meant for getting people to 1,000lbs+ complete with medical and kitchen staff, industrial bathrooms and perhaps a large pool and a crane system meant for 12 feedees at a time. Set a price per year and as the persons weight and needs increase so does the price, if you're feeling generous perhaps once every couple years have like a scholarship program where you hand pick someone that impressed you with a video application or something.

Tigerlily33:

KingofJiggle:
I think if you disguised it as a soup kitchen or homeless shelter, it would be quite easy to hide from the public. You would have a great excuse for alot of food being trucked there aswell I agree it would take alot of money and talent tho

Why keep it on shore? Buy a small cruise ship. They have good med bays, ample crew quarters, have all the privacy, and allow for easy and silent procurement of large quantities of food and medical supplies.

Just need about 50M a year in running costs…….
2 years

At 50 mil a year, I could run it for a year. That seems too steep to me. We would need donors and feeders/feedees. The more people you have, the easier the media finds out and then there would be all kinds of problems. Not practical.

The soup kitchen would probably get audited
2 years

Yeah not practical ideas.
If you wanted to feed multiple people it would just be best to buy a big house, away from neighbours, and do it all there. No expensive ship, no public (and potentially fraudulent) fundraising for a soup kitchen that isn’t one, and no health or tax inspectors checking up on you. Just friends living together bothering no-one.

Best way to stay out of the spotlight is to not draw attention. A house is a private space, there’s no reason for the state to pry on what consenting adults are doing inside unless a law is being broken. And if you’ve got no neighbours no-one’s going to wonder what the enormous food deliveries or bariatric beds that are going in are for. You bother no-one, chances are no-one will bother you.
2 years

Well, once a feedee gets 1000 pounds, you need a hoyer lift system to move them and reposition them. That can cost $7-10 thousand dollars professionally installed. The hospital bed is another few thousand dollars. Then you have catheters at both ends. You need around the clock nursing care and access to meds for high blood pressure and diabetes. You also need to watch out for swelling and have diaretics available. Then food would cost a lot. Then you need the machines to monitor heart rate, blood pressure and breathing. You also need a steady supply of O2.

At least most of the medical supplies are reusable after a good sterilization.

Tigerlily33:
At 50 mil a year, I could run it for a year. That seems too steep to me. We would need donors and feeders/feedees. The more people you have, the easier the media finds out and then there would be all kinds of problems. Not practical.

The soup kitchen would probably get audited

hyperheart:
How much does it usually cost per year to maintain a feedee once they get to be 1000+ lbs? I can imagine food-related expenses would be incredibly high, and there would be a lot of medical costs. What other expenses usually come with that type of lifestyle?
2 years

Depends on the hoyer lift. Mine is rated to hold 1500 pounds for 3 hours with no problem. But it was expensive and getting it professionally installed was a challenge. It’s anchored into the foundation of the house, for the best possible stability.

sts996:
How much physical strain does the hoyer put on a 1000+ pound person even just being lifted for a minute or 2 at a time?
2 years