Extreme obesity

Caring for the immobile death feedee

What about a house that keeps people growing to 1000+ and the idea is it’s funded by content documenting their growth? Just an idea 😅 There’s gotta be someway to pay for everything
2 years

Even if you could find feeders and feedees who didn’t mind being a public spectacle, and even if it didn’t bring disruptive and hostile media attention, I very much doubt you could bring in enough income to meet the very big costs TigerLilly described.

And even if somehow you did bring in enough income, what happens if viewers lose interest after a while and that income drops? The poor feedee would be screwed. Totally unacceptable. No, if you want to go for immobility you either need the money in advance, or have a solidly guaranteed income.
2 years

I can usually devise a way to move the belly out of the way, get to the penis and go for a ride. Have to watch the heart rate though. And there is always fucking the fat rolls. I take pride in the weight they gain. I own it.

How does one go about fucking fat rolls? What do you do with them?
Do you grind on them or what?

Explain please…
2 years

den88:
What about a house that keeps people growing to 1000+ and the idea is it’s funded by content documenting their growth? Just an idea 😅 There’s gotta be someway to pay for everything

Absolutely love this. Where do I sign to be a blubber influencer?
2 years

den88:

I mean, maybe this is being looked at the wrong way. To maintain the confidentiality, raise funds, and allow for it to all be done; there may be an argument to run it as an experiment with published results.

I know most labs at Cambridge and Imperial
College that use animals avoid publication of details of the phd students, the prof, the post docs etc. Med studies are anonymised etc.

Further to that, data related to human extremes likely has value in a number of areas so there may be a number of avenues for funding, if not from health funds like horizon 2020, then private pharma.

Just design the experiment so that all the feedees gain in to through current bariatric tolerances for G20 health care systems and include some form of trial related to general feedee choices on how they like to gain.

Define the variables, establish a control group, include extant data for a proof of concept and you have a feedee facility, funded, doing public good and protected from prying eyes by legislation.
2 years

The only way I see managing multiple death feedees at the same time is a nursing home type setting with doctors, nurses cna’s and cleaning staff all focused on fattening the residents. Sadly that would make a good story but does not openly exist
2 years

Set up the experiment. Get it funded . Then I will gladly help.

den88:

LondonFA:
I mean, maybe this is being looked at the wrong way. To maintain the confidentiality, raise funds, and allow for it to all be done; there may be an argument to run it as an experiment with published results.

I know most labs at Cambridge and Imperial
College that use animals avoid publication of details of the phd students, the prof, the post docs etc. Med studies are anonymised etc.

Further to that, data related to human extremes likely has value in a number of areas so there may be a number of avenues for funding, if not from health funds like horizon 2020, then private pharma.

Just design the experiment so that all the feedees gain in to through current bariatric tolerances for G20 health care systems and include some form of trial related to general feedee choices on how they like to gain.

Define the variables, establish a control group, include extant data for a proof of concept and you have a feedee facility, funded, doing public good and protected from prying eyes by legislation.
2 years

Tigerlily33:
I have been fortunate enough to help 3, people so far reach their goal of immobility. 2 of my feedees decided to move into nursing homes after becoming immobile. And the other feedee I fed until the day he died. Let the questions begin.

Realistically speaking, how much money would a person have to give you, either up front or or in their will, to make this happen?
2 years

Tigerlily33:
I have been fortunate enough to help 3, people so far reach their goal of immobility. 2 of my feedees decided to move into nursing homes after becoming immobile. And the other feedee I fed until the day he died. Let the questions begin.

Myusername4fantasyfeeder:
Realistically speaking, how much money would a person have to give you, either up front or or in their will, to make this happen?

TigerLilly is most likely just a very skilled role player
2 years

Tigerlily33:

Myusername4fantasyfeeder:

Louiefat:
TigerLilly is most likely just a very skilled role player

I don’t know how anyone thinks any of what she says is true. It’s nice to fantasize, but I just hope no one actually thinks it’s true
2 years