Extreme obesity

Caring for the immobile death feedee

Tigerlily33:
I have been fortunate enough to help 3, people so far reach their goal of immobility. 2 of my feedees decided to move into nursing homes after becoming immobile. And the other feedee I fed until the day he died. Let the questions begin.

Myusername4fantasyfeeder:
Realistically speaking, how much money would a person have to give you, either up front or or in their will, to make this happen?

Louiefat:
TigerLilly is most likely just a very skilled role player
She doesn't care about you she ONLY wants to send you down to hell, so she claim your money to get rich
2 years

I'll give TigerLilly credit as she has been consistent in her advice and answers during her years here. Knowing it must be hard ignoring the pleas of so many who feel they want that life/experience until that 1st sign of chest tightness or morbidity starts to show.
2 years

Tigerlily33:
I had to cut my reply short, I got called into a Dr faster then expected.

Yes he was1289 pounds at the end. It took 8 years, 10 months and 6 days to get there from a starting point of 250.

I never forced him, I just enabled him. I never told him no. We averaged 10-15 pounds per month. He had no family.

To keep him clean, I and his paid staffing used a hoyer lift built into the ceiling to move him, change the bedding and put him in the shower. He did not walk at all the last 6 years. He was in diapers 24/7. He was hand fed and drank shake out of bottles. It was his idea to funnel feed him and his idea to increase from 3 to 5 meals a day.

I enabled him to live his dreams. I have many people wanting me to do the same thing to them.

He was on social security disability and he would often be on his computer ordering more food from the grocery store and this grocery store delivers to the front door of his apartment where I or his staff would bring it to him.

Everyone in his life knew what he was doing. I just kept him happy. He was happy being full.

I don’t mean to be a debbie downer but I’m currently living this life of extreme fatness immobility. I’ve been unable to stand or walk for 15 months and it’s been challenge after challenge. I use a hoyer lift as well to be moved or transferred and to have a bowel movement. I’ve struggled so much finding DME (durable medical equipment that’s rated to my weight and I’m half the size she speaks of at 1289. My hoyer is rated to 1000lbs and that’s the maximum they manufacture. The largest slings barely work for my immensity and put so much pressure on the underside of my legs I can’t imagine how they wouldn’t immediately tear the skin of someone double my weight. Additionally, diapers go up to 5xl max and they’re a joke. They just add skimpy panels to extend the parts that go around your pannus and don’t consider the rest of your bigger body. Lastly, there’s no way a 1200lb person is using a hoyer to get in the shower. I can’t fit in my oversized ada shower, lift or not. Someone that size would be regulated to bed baths only.

All that being said, I call bluff on this person. I’m sorry but I would hate for the wrong information to be put out as a learning experience that’s just fantasy fodder. I realize I’m way late into adding my opinion. But I’ve just seen it and I say that those who think this honest, to take heed. If you want to just fantasize about it, it’s all very thrilling, but it’s impossibly inaccurate if planning this for yourself or a feedee partner.

Hugs all around,
Heather
2 years

I did just find a hoyer lift that goes to 1500 but I don’t even think it’s orderable and certainly isn’t Medicare compliant. I still call bluff. :/
2 years

I have been looking at engine cranes. They are inexpensive compared to a hoyer lift and could be modified to be suitable.
2 years

[quote]HeatherBBW:
I did just find a hoyer lift that goes to 1500 but I don’t even think it’s orderable and certainly isn’t Medicare compliant. I still call bluff. :/[/

]https://www.manomano.co.uk/workshop-cranes-2609?model_id=17700218&referer_id=700937&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7emij8iG9wIVo-_tCh3IjwsAEAQYBCABEgK9wPD_BwE
2 years

Tigerlily33:

Yes he was1289 pounds at the end. It took 8 years, 10 months and 6 days to get there from a starting point of 250.

I never forced him, I just enabled him. I never told him no. We averaged 10-15 pounds per month. He had no family.

To keep him clean, I and his paid staffing used a hoyer lift built into the ceiling to move him, change the bedding and put him in the shower. He did not walk at all the last 6 years. He was in diapers 24/7. He was hand fed and drank shake out of bottles. It was his idea to funnel feed him and his idea to increase from 3 to 5 meals a day.

I enabled him to live his dreams. I have many people wanting me to do the same thing to them.

He was on social security disability and he would often be on his computer ordering more food from the grocery store and this grocery store delivers to the front door of his apartment where I or his staff would bring it to him.

Everyone in his life knew what he was doing. I just kept him happy. He was happy being full.

HeatherBBW:
I don’t mean to be a debbie downer but I’m currently living this life of extreme fatness immobility. I’ve been unable to stand or walk for 15 months and it’s been challenge after challenge. I use a hoyer lift as well to be moved or transferred and to have a bowel movement. I’ve struggled so much finding DME (durable medical equipment that’s rated to my weight and I’m half the size she speaks of at 1289. My hoyer is rated to 1000lbs and that’s the maximum they manufacture. The largest slings barely work for my immensity and put so much pressure on the underside of my legs I can’t imagine how they wouldn’t immediately tear the skin of someone double my weight. Additionally, diapers go up to 5xl max and they’re a joke. They just add skimpy panels to extend the parts that go around your pannus and don’t consider the rest of your bigger body. Lastly, there’s no way a 1200lb person is using a hoyer to get in the shower. I can’t fit in my oversized ada shower, lift or not. Someone that size would be regulated to bed baths only.

All that being said, I call bluff on this person. I’m sorry but I would hate for the wrong information to be put out as a learning experience that’s just fantasy fodder. I realize I’m way late into adding my opinion. But I’ve just seen it and I say that those who think this honest, to take heed. If you want to just fantasize about it, it’s all very thrilling, but it’s impossibly inaccurate if planning this for yourself or a feedee partner.

Hugs all around,
Heather

Appreciate your spoken truths. ADA Bathrooms I've used on occasion in some hotel rooms a few years ago would not fit all that. They are good for shower benches.I do remember a webmodel using a hoyer lift in a video a while back, though I don't know how frequently. The diaper part is concerning as well. I'll continue to observe as I definitely don't want to spread fantasy fodder in lieu of real time experiences (as I chose the latter positives and accepting negatives).
Glad you got this out there HeatherBBW & ToniTails.
2 years

Exactly, Heather. Anyone who has actually lived the immobile life knows this is bunk.

Thank you both for calling this out

Tigerlily33:

HeatherBBW:

Hugs all around,
Heather

Toni Tails:
2 years

@Toni_Tails, @glutton, @HeatherBBW, @Louiefat, @FatgrowingmEnLovER808, and others

Thank you for your replies. Yes, I must sadly agree; I think OP's posts don't add up. Specifically I don't think she has enough time and resources to do what she claims and I don't think her quoted income is plausible. A pity.
2 years

Tigerlily33:

HeatherBBW:

Hugs all around,
Heather

Thanks for the post. Thought it sounded over the top my self.
1 year