Extreme obesity

Caring for the immobile death feedee

Tigerlily33:
I have been fortunate enough to help 3, people so far reach their goal of immobility. 2 of my feedees decided to move into nursing homes after becoming immobile. And the other feedee I fed until the day he died. Let the questions begin.

greentrees8733:
I'd just like to raise a little skepticism. For a number of reasons, this story seems hugely (pun intended) improbable. I guess I'm on high alert about feedees/gainers possibly getting taken advantage of, especially given that they�re typically in more vulnerable positions/roles than feeders, f/fas, etc.
True or not, this is so what I want for me.
5 years

Thank you for your experience. Did the one who passed at home, did he have medical issues in his family background?

How much did he weigh when he passed?

How did you care for him and things? Circulation issues and even with the nurses and other help it must have been hard. Did the nurses ever have comments?

Omg this is just way too interesting to pass up.

I really enjoy that you actually care about your feedee's its not like just a sick game. I know a few feeders who want to get their feedees obese as quick as possible.
5 years

My last feedee ( I have had 3) is the feedee I fed until the day he died. He started at 250 pounds and died at 1289 pounds
5 years

Tigerlily33:
My last feedee ( I have had 3) is the feedee I fed until the day he died. He started at 250 pounds and died at 1289 pounds

Wow, 1,289, at what weight would you say he became immobile?
I'm assuming that it was a slow gain to immobility, and that it was not so cut and dry, as a immobility light switch?
5 years

I had to cut my reply short, I got called into a Dr faster then expected.

Yes he was1289 pounds at the end. It took 8 years, 10 months and 6 days to get there from a starting point of 250.

I never forced him, I just enabled him. I never told him no. We averaged 10-15 pounds per month. He had no family.

To keep him clean, I and his paid staffing used a hoyer lift built into the ceiling to move him, change the bedding and put him in the shower. He did not walk at all the last 6 years. He was in diapers 24/7. He was hand fed and drank shake out of bottles. It was his idea to funnel feed him and his idea to increase from 3 to 5 meals a day.

I enabled him to live his dreams. I have many people wanting me to do the same thing to them.

He was on social security disability and he would often be on his computer ordering more food from the grocery store and this grocery store delivers to the front door of his apartment where I or his staff would bring it to him.

Everyone in his life knew what he was doing. I just kept him happy. He was happy being full.
5 years

He was fat all over. He had fat rolls on top of fat rolls. Bathing him was a 2 person job every time. The hoyer lift was a huge help with a 1500 pound capacity. Without the lift it’s very hard to care for someone that big
5 years

Atleast there are people like your self to enable this. Did you provide any sexual release for them, since they could not help themselves? This most have been very exciting for yourself as well. Did you take timeout for your own "needs" and joy?
5 years

Yes we did have sex and yes I did meet my needs. That was what his staff was there to do. Care for him while I was doing what I needed to do.
5 years

glutton:
True or not, this is so what I want for me.

Well then you need to repeat that at every opportunity and in every way in order to get that special feeder who will actually do it with you.
5 years

Cntresist:
Cool rp bro

You're probably right.
5 years
12345   loading