Extreme obesity

Caring for the immobile death feedee

There was never any fraud. I was his rep payee and his money was used for food only. I covered everything else for him on my own.

Currently available hoyer lifts do max out at 1000 as heather said. I have an older one built into the ceiling that can support 1500. I keep
It well maintained by knowing the right people.i have friends that can create or fix almost anything

It has happened where my feedee has grown to the point of diapers being impractical. Then I use chux and daily manual bowel cleanings through the use of fleet.

I don’t put every detail in my posts. And my stories are fantasies based on lived reality

As far as slings to help turn the person the ones I use have been customized out of need. The publicly available ones are made poorly.

I don’t discount your experience Heather, I respect it. But I know many things by caring for people of your size since 1996.

Have a great day everyone
1 year

Also, anyone who has ever talked to me knows I never ask for anything from them. I freely give advice, and occasionally money for food to people and expect nothing in return
1 year

Tigerlily33:
I have been fortunate enough to help 3, people so far reach their goal of immobility. 2 of my feedees decided to move into nursing homes after becoming immobile. And the other feedee I fed until the day he died. Let the questions begin.

Verychubbyteddybear:
Ready for number 4? I am

Hot reply!
11 months
910111213   loading