Extreme obesity

Caring for the immobile death feedee

Tigerlily33:
Thanks to the help of my past feedees....

I am worth about 100 million dollars,

The perfect lifestyle that pays for itself! Well done.
2 years

Tiger lilly....with this much experience and wealth from your past. Have you ever considered opening a farm?
2 years

Tiger lilly: what was the weight of your last two feedee's? I know the last one reached 1200 pounds, but what about the others?
2 years

1086 and 1280

gordonfatman:
Tiger lilly: what was the weight of your last two feedee's? I know the last one reached 1200 pounds, but what about the others?
2 years

Yes. Finding feedees is easy. Finding feeders is very hard. I specialize in extremes. But many don’t. It’s hard to find the right match of experience, expectations and needs, medical, psychological and physical.
Ssbhmjoe:
Tiger lilly....with this much experience and wealth from your past. Have you ever considered opening a farm?
2 years

Keeping that private and out of the eyes of the media would be a lot of work . Setting up a true feederism community would take a lot of money but also talent

sts996:
Hell if you have 100 million dollars you could build a facility meant for getting people to 1,000lbs+ complete with medical and kitchen staff, industrial bathrooms and perhaps a large pool and a crane system meant for 12 feedees at a time. Set a price per year and as the persons weight and needs increase so does the price, if you're feeling generous perhaps once every couple years have like a scholarship program where you hand pick someone that impressed you with a video application or something.
2 years

Tigerlilu33: one last question, did you have sex with them while immobile? or was it only visual pleasure and not touching?
2 years

Of course I have. They let me do all the work
2 years

Tigerlily33:

I wish there was someone like youhere in Mexico who could be my feeder, you know? it's pretty hard to find someone here in my city,I would love to be fattened to the point of immobility.
2 years

Tigerlily33:
how Is that possible
2 years