Gaining

Should i become chubby

Hi all
My girlfriend for the last 5 years went from being a bbw to a ssbbw however I am a thin guy and whenever I eat at her house she serve me large portions that I can't eat do you think that she is trying to make me fat? Also she been say in thing to me when we argue like I don't know what it is to be fat. I am now beginning to perhaps become chubby an see?
5 years

Should i become chubby

Getting chubby:
Hi all
My girlfriend for the last 5 years went from being a bbw to a ssbbw however I am a thin guy and whenever I eat at her house she serve me large portions that I can't eat do you think that she is trying to make me fat? Also she been say in thing to me when we argue like I don't know what it is to be fat. I am now beginning to perhaps become chubby an see?

I don't really know. Does she seem happy when you do finish it all and upset when you don't?

Although as many will attest, if you do add pounds it will likely be quite hard to drop them later.
5 years

Should i become chubby

becomingoverweight:
I mean if she's a SSBBW she may just be unintentionally serving you an amount of food similar to what she eats. It's possible she may not be trying to fatten you up. You could try bringing to up to her to try to figure it out. Also, do you want to be chubby yourself? If you would prefer to stay thin then I advise against gaining. If your girlfriend really wants you to be fat and you are like the idea of being fat, go for it. If you don't mind being fat but have no internal desire to be fat, I could see gaining as something reasonable to do if it'd help your relationship with your girlfriend or make her happier.

I am beginning to think about gaining and being chubby to see what is like about 30 to 40 lbs our relationship is good right now and sex is great always gone out with bbws
5 years

Should i become chubby

Getting chubby:
I am beginning to think about gaining and being chubby to see what is like about 30 to 40 lbs our relationship is good right now and sex is great always gone out with bbws

becomingoverweight:
So you want to be chubby?
yes
5 years

Should i become chubby

She do serve me the same portion as she serve herself and yes she do get upset when I don't finish mine but it is her statements about not knowing what it is like to be fat that have me this thinking about gaining
5 years

Should i become chubby

Getting chubby:
She do serve me the same portion as she serve herself and yes she do get upset when I don't finish mine but it is her statements about not knowing what it is like to be fat that have me this thinking about gaining

Sounds like maybe you should probably try to finish all that she serves you.

Maybe also try to upgrade to larger portions when you aren't around too, and eat dessert more often.

If you need more clothes, maybe take her along on the trip and see how she reacts to that.
5 years

Should i become chubby

Hi starting to gain 7 lbs so far 3 since thanksgiving pumpkin pie and many eggnogs help up to 164
5 years

Should i become chubby

Getting chubby:

ILuvChubbyChix:
Sounds like maybe you should probably try to finish all that she serves you.

Maybe also try to upgrade to larger portions when you aren't around too, and eat dessert more often.

If you need more clothes, maybe take her along on the trip and see how she reacts to that.

Beginning to finish everything when with her but I feel so stuff when done
5 years

Should i become chubby

Getting chubby:
Hi starting to gain 7 lbs so far 3 since thanksgiving pumpkin pie and many eggnogs help up to 164

Keep it up. It sounds like she would appreciate it if you gained some weight and enjoyed food with her as much as she does. I would keep gaining up to 20 or 30 lbs. more and see how it feels. You would still be under 200 lbs. which is not really fat at all. And you could see what her reaction is to your gain. I would wager it would be positive and then you can make a decision from there whether or not you want to gain more.
5 years

Should i become chubby

Finally Fat:
Eat with your woman, man. It's only right you should both be fat.

Show her your dedication by being a glutton. She shouldn't be the only fat one.

Besides, you like her fat? Then you are going to eat like her. You're gonna get fat anyway so jump in and make all that food blow you out.

You'll love it.

I feel so stuff after eating with her how long does this last until I feel normal with the amount I eat
5 years
12   loading