General

Tattoos

So I have plenty of tattoos; mainly on my legs/ arms/ upper back. But I’ve never had my belly tattooed. Has anyone had it done?

I don’t know if I’m too much of a chicken to strip off and get my belly out in a tattoo shop.
5 years

Tattoos

DaBierGut:
I would be careful on what you are getting if you are planning on gaining more as it will become distorted.

Good point smiley

And in response to the comment above u the place I go is more old school; real custom and pretty much all the customers are heavily tattooed. It’s not the kind of place where someone would walk in an say I want an infinity symbol or a dolphin. I don’t know I think I’m probably being self conscious for no reason.
5 years

Tattoos

I think it would be interesting to watch a belly tattoo distort as the belly grows.
5 years

Tattoos

nofbar:
I think it would be interesting to watch a belly tattoo distort as the belly grows.

I have wondered if it could be used to measure belly growth? If the tattoo were say an EZ read tape meaure (as if looking thru a magnifing glass). Could itt be used to for REAL measurements.
5 years

Tattoos

nofbar:

boundandfeed:
I have wondered if it could be used to measure belly growth? If the tattoo were say an EZ read tape meaure (as if looking thru a magnifing glass). Could itt be used to for REAL measurements.

I'd like to see that tattoo.
5 years