Fat experiences

When did you first realise you wanted to be fat?

I’d say it’s within the past 10 years I started fantasizing about getting fat, and about 3 years ago I did start gaining.

Before that I began to be attracted to fat guys over 20 years ago. There was a fat guy named Hector I worked with. It hit me like a ton of bricks that I found him really attractive and fantasized about being with him. I still occasionally think about it.

But over the past 10 years or so I began noticing fat guys more and more, how attractive they were and how I wanted to be like them. So I started gaining. I wavered, gained, lost, gained again, a few times.

But now I’m committed to my gaining and goal. I think about what it will be like to walk around with my belly hanging over my belt and rippling. smiley
5 years

It was the kind of thing from a young age I had wanted to. At first it was because I was always a twig and basically skin and bones and then as I got older it evolved more into loving the feel of it and the idea of soft, supple fat surrounding me at all times. Granted still been unable to put on any real weight for any extended period of time but still something wanted regardless.
5 years

I knew I had a fat fetish since I was a teen, but I didn't actually start packing on weight until I went to college. It wasn't even intentional, really—just the right combination of beer, cheap junk food and a sedentary lifestyle which meant I soon went from being fit and thin to jiggling with every step. I figured I could always lose it later, and... well, tipping the scales at ~400 now, later just turned into never!
5 years

I honestly think it was ever since I was a little kid, but I waited to go through with it until I was in my 20s (and wasn't ready). I needed to wait until my mid 30's that I wanted to go through with fattening myself up. smiley
5 years

I knew that I wanted to be fat from the age of seven or even younger. Annoyingly nature had made me skinny. It was only after leaving home that I made amends and started aggressively putting on weight and I have never regretted it.
5 years

For me, just before puberty, I started to be fascinated by fat, being fat, getting someone of the opposite sex fat.

I was in the military reserves for twenty five years and I had to really watch my weight, now that I have retired I'm actively, though slowly gaining.
5 years

I knew in my teens. I joined the Navy after college and had to watch my weight pretty strictly. I served for 22 years, fantasizing about being fat the whole time. When I retired, I gained a little bit but changed my mind because my family history is riddled with diabetics and heart problems. Now, I know for certain that I want to be fat. I want a massive belly. I've ballooned so far to over 300 lbs and I don't intend to stop. I lift weights hoping that will help keep my heart healthy. I do worry, however that no woman will ever want me. So then I eat to calm that worry. Oh well. I love being fat.
5 years

BigBear350:
I knew in my teens. I joined the Navy after college and had to watch my weight pretty strictly. I served for 22 years, fantasizing about being fat the whole time. When I retired, I gained a little bit but changed my mind because my family history is riddled with diabetics and heart problems. Now, I know for certain that I want to be fat. I want a massive belly. I've ballooned so far to over 300 lbs and I don't intend to stop. I lift weights hoping that will help keep my heart healthy. I do worry, however that no woman will ever want me. So then I eat to calm that worry. Oh well. I love being fat.
wow! I’m in the same boat... no pun intended! I just got out of the navy, and I dreamt of letting go and gaining for years!!! It’s so good to let go and eat!
5 years

Always wanted to be fat as a kid, but grew up a twig. It's amazing how many other folks in this thread were in the same boat, but are now actually fat. It's inspiring that it could happen.

Finally Fat:
Many who want to be fat but don't dare for family embarrassment. They must simply move.

Once one has found how nice fat is they won't stop so it is best to relocate first.

It's the most fattening thing you'll ever do.

Move. Then it becomes very easy to grow fat.

It's a thing I've known I need to do but so far haven't drummed up the courage to do so because I'm scared of financial stability going away.
5 years