General

Thanksgiving weight comment thread!

I know many of us here in US will be celebrating one of the greatest hollidays ever! I thought it would be a cool idea for those of us going to friends or family to start a thread for those of us who hear comments from those loved ones and friends about the weight we have gained...girls and guys welcome but more interested in what the ladies are hearing said to them! Enjoy and happy eating!
5 years

chubbyhaylee:
Not sure if this counts, but I caught my mom on the phone the other day warning my grandma... "Haylee's put on a lot of weight and it's pretty noticeable no matter what she is wearing."

This is most certainly the types of responses I was intending for so by all means keep them coming in and thank you for breaking the ice! you look great
5 years

chubbyhaylee:
Not sure if this counts, but I caught my mom on the phone the other day warning my grandma... "Haylee's put on a lot of weight and it's pretty noticeable no matter what she is wearing."

This day could be the start of a monumental gain.Some "regular people" ( not feedist) will accidentally gain 5 to 10 lbs from Thanksgiving day to December 1st.You very well might weigh 165 on Monday if you can get enough to eat.
5 years

Keep. It up ladies it's almost time for dessert here in the east coast let's finish strong!
5 years

chubbyhaylee:
My cousin, as I was getting a third serving of green bean casserole, "OMG, HAYLEE... SETTLE DOWN."

You are settling in you should of said haha.. Settling in to a new body! Check your inbox we should keep you on track through the holliday
5 years

ChocolatePuddinPop:
�I�ve never seen you eat like this before! How can you possibly fit anymore food in that thing?!� ~ My mom after seeing me eat my 3 piece of cake, strawberries and ice cream after already eating 2 huge plates of dinner, a whole bottle of sparkling cider, and a few cups of egg nog~

Sounds like some nice work... All that talk influenced you to try and muster another plate of something didn't u smiley
5 years

VanillaMilshake:
My boyfriend's family, especially the females, kept congratulating him on finding a girl with an good appetite. I guess it's seen as a good thing in southern families, because they were happy to see me pig out!

My father Iives in fl and I totally noticed that myself.. Must be nice lol, I live in the city where people are very critical of. Their bodies and its tough to find someone to appreciate a growing figure smiley keep. It up!
5 years