Gaining

How is your fat spread?

BigFA:
All of my soft fat is on my chest and belly. My butt has grown as well but it is still muscular and firm. I have very large soft breasts or moobs and a big 60" hanging belly. I really wish I could gain more in my butt and legs as it would be more in proportion and a bigger softer butt would be so much nicer to sit on.

Finally Fat:
Hi BFA. How is your wife doing around your fattening? She eating more too?

My wife is eating much more along with me becoming so blubbery as I cook for us.

I used to be "her Fabio".

Now I'm her "Flabbio!" My hips and ass are rolling in fat these days. So much dairy!

I can eat much more cream without stomach distress since beginning to take Lactaid before mass dairy feeds. Been doing it a month. Adding the correct enzymes to your stomach makes it process/digest the fats more completely thus I'm not wasting the fats which used to go right through me.

If you are a dairy fattener, (and the fastest gainers are cream gluttons) then using Lactaid is gonna make you fat, fast!

Even though my wife is not into gaining, she is eating more with me and slowly and surely growing fatter which I love. Nice to know your wife is becoming blubbery along with you. There is nothing better in my mind than a mutual gaining relationship where you and your wife grow fatter together and revel in how fat each of you are getting. You are living the FA dream.
5 years
12   loading