Gaining

Weightgain constantly, but slowly

feeder47:
Any suggestions for the above subject?

Thanks and a nice weekend.

I think gaining weight slowly and constantly is the healthiest way to gain. I gave up dieting and decided I was going to enjoy all the food the world has to offer and eat whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. I slowly and steadily put on 130 lbs. over a 12 year period going from 175 lbs. to 305 lbs., settling in now at 285 lbs which has been a constant for me. Gaining slowly allows your body to adjust to the additional weight more easily and actually is a very pleasent way to live.
5 years

I have been gaining slowly since retiring from the military reserves in 2013. I gone from around 208 lbs. to 225 lbs. I still exercise regularly and I do feel the difference. I have adjusted to the increasing weight pretty well as I gain.
5 years

Slow and steady is how I gain. This way my muscles have time to adjust to an increased load, and I have time to save up for new clothes. Most years I go up one pants size. So I don't drink heavy cream or weight gain shakes. I just eat meals as big as I can manage, with regular snacking, and make sure I get some nutritious foods along with the delicious fattening foods.
5 years