Feedback and suggestions

Ff links show up when ff user name googled

I'm saddened by some of the replies.
If you don't want everyone to know that you love fat folk then you shouldn't be here, wtf, seriously ?
Just because you don't want other people to know, does not automatically mean you are, as you put it, 'cheating on your wife' lol wtf, seriously ???
I do not want my face coming up on any internet searches, because despite what you say, it is proven that employers DO search the net for you, and then make a personality profile based on the results.
I'm not here to meet a partner, I'm married, happily thank you. So, I don't need or indeed want my face on my profile picture, but I do have other pictures which do show my face in my gallery, because personally I am not 'ashamed' of my fetish. But, I do respect others who do not want their faces on show for many reasons, none of which mean they are in any way ashamed of the fetish, they simply have other valid reasons for not wanting their face on show.
This place should be a friendly welcoming community for everyone, regardless of if they want to display their face or not, not everyone is the same, and not everyone is as far into the fetish as others, and as such there should be room for everyone, and NOBODY should be made to feel unwelcome or that they are not good enough for the site just because they choose not to display their face.
I hate people who come across as elite, and think they should dictate what everyone else should be. This place should be equal no matter how fat you are, no matter how far into the fetish you are, and no matter if you show your face or not.
If you don't trust somebody just because they don't show their face, then fine , that is your decision, don't speak to them, but do not dictate what everyone else or the site in general should feel about that matter.
4 years
12   loading