Gaining

Are there any yo-yo gainers here?

I don’t want to be a yo-yo gainer, but I am because I have trouble eating enough to maintain my weight when I’m not actively gaining. I hope someday I’ll learn to like eating enough to keep weight on, but until then I’ll keep yoyoing 15 or 20 pounds. Personally, I like both gaining weight and being bigger, but I don’t like eating very much, which makes it difficult.
4 years

I have gained a bunch then lost 80-100 lbs and gained it all back several years later.
Never really thought about it but I did enjoy the process of gaining it all back and fitting in my old fat clothes.
4 years

I go through periods of yo-yoing. Usually I get really into eating and reading about gaining and generally excited about stuffing my face and outgrowing my clothes. Then I will freak myself out about how much I’ve gained and go on a bit of a crash diet. That can’t last forever though and I fall back into eating and gaining. Usually I gain about 20-30, then lose 10-15 so each round I’m ending up with an extra 10-15 lbs even after my diet
4 years

Onlychubby:
I go through periods of yo-yoing. Usually I get really into eating and reading about gaining and generally excited about stuffing my face and outgrowing my clothes. Then I will freak myself out about how much I’ve gained and go on a bit of a crash diet. That can’t last forever though and I fall back into eating and gaining. Usually I gain about 20-30, then lose 10-15 so each round I’m ending up with an extra 10-15 lbs even after my diet

I can totally relate to this. I've followed that pattern many times in my life smiley
4 years

Kind of in that situation right now.
Lost close to 80 lbs last year because I had gotten so heavy it was getting hard to do normal things.
I have gained back 15 lbs of what I had lost and I feel kind of guilty and naughty about it.
4 years

Ditzy:
Lost close to 80 lbs last year because I had gotten so heavy it was getting hard to do normal things.
I have gained back 15 lbs of what I had lost and I feel kind of guilty and naughty about it.

I had gained past 300, and have lost some of it ( but I love the softness left behind), but feel like I’m slowly gaining it back. Yo-Yoing. You just can’t keep a feedee down, weight that is.
4 years

Ditzy:

I had gained past 300, and have lost some of it ( but I love the softness left behind), but feel like I’m slowly gaining it back. Yo-Yoing. You just can’t keep a feedee down, weight that is.
4 years

Yep. Started around 183 and am somehow down to 175 even after periodic cream chugging and trying to raise my calorie count. I just want to get to 250 😭
4 years
12   loading