Story authors

Putting your story into the correct section

Hey,

as a newly appointed administrator looking after the story section, I have been asked to bring to your attention an error that many authors are making when classifying where a story goes.
The sex of the person who is gaining or being fattened dictates what section the story goes in.
If a woman is being fattened by a man, it goes in the female gaining section NOT the male section.
Similarly, if a woman is fattening a man, that goes in the male section.
There has been confusion with this and it is causing readers to go to stories that they have no interest in.
I will now be going through each story and if it is in the incorrect section I will be writing to the author and asking them to move it to the correct section.
This is going to take a long time but to help the site run more smoothly we ask all authors to please help us.
If you have written a story posted here already, can you please check so help us get things moving.
Also, if you are posting a new story please remember it is the person gaining that denotes the sex of the story, not the person fattening them!

Cheers,

Grownshowr smiley
5 years

finally...thank you

you may have better luck if hiccupx changes the category in the pull down from "main character" to "character gaining weight" or "gender being fattened"
5 years

That is a great idea. I'll put it to him! Thanks smiley
5 years