Story authors

Please check your story section

Hi everyone,

in order to make the stories easier to find hiccupx has now changed the section names.
When you post a story you can now put it into the 'Character gaining weight' section (Thank you for the idea Built4com4t.).
This will hopefully, end the confusion as to what section to put your story in, as far too many stories where being posted in the incorrect section.
This goes mainly for female gaining stories where the feeder is male, these should be in the female gaining weight section, not the male weight gain section.
Can you please have a look and change the character gaining weight drop down.
I will be going through the stories and messaging authors if their story is incorrect but if you can do it yourself that would help me immensely as it's going to be a huge job but will help everyone, in the long run, find stories easier.

Cheers - Growr_n_Showr
5 years

There still seems to be a problem with the site.

First off, it's impossible to see the gender category of my stories, it's only visible if I go to edit the cover.
So I opened it for one of my stories, there was male, I selected female, saved it.
The thumbnail got deleted.
So I opened it again, it was on male again, I changed it back to female again, added the thumbnail again, and saved.
Now the thumbnail is there, but it's still male.
5 years

Hi, thank you for pointing this out and trying to change the gender., I appreciate it.
I will forward your reply to hiccupx to see if there is an issue. I am just the messenger but will look into the issue to get it sorted.
5 years