General

How did you meet your partner ?

middlebuldge:
I�d LOVE to find a feeder in real life and be in a relationship with someone who enjoys stuffing me etc but I have no idea if meeting someone with the same fantasies will ever happen. How did you meet your feedee / feeders ?

A Feeder will drop little hints. They will offer you food and say they thing a bit of fat looks good on people. Make sure you take note, these are not accidental. They won't go full Death Feedist without some sort of positive response from you about how you like to eat whole wedding cakes.
5 years

I met him here!!! We've been together for two and a half years and it is the best that could ever happened to me 😍 Just keep looking 😊
5 years

I met my gf a few years ago in college when she was around 180 and trying to lose weight. Now after a couple years of eating out and being comfortable with each other she's gained up to 230ish. She knows I like big girls, and while not necessarily trying to gain, she maintains a carefree attitude and love of food that makes both of us happy. While it may be hard to find a true "feedee" in real life, it isn't all that difficult to meet bigger people who aren't super concerned with their weight/gaining.
5 years